*The official Solano returns? thread

paddy

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fucking turn aroumd. I'm half expecting Souness and Shepherd to appear on the pitch and pull of rubber masks to reveal that they're actually John Hall and Keegan (cut camera to shepherd and souness bound and gagged in the lower reaches of SJP, Shepherd mumbling though his gag "That's another fine mess you've gotten me into").

Then Daglish and Gullit run on with a steel chairs and crock Hall and Keegan from behind, set them up for a doomsday device from the corner flag, when suddenly Local Hero blasts out the loud speaker and shearer runs down, *BOOM* STUNNER! *BOOM* STUNNER! runs to each corner of the ground clinks 2 bottles of broon together and downs them both.

Can I enter that as my prediction for TTW?

Edited by BlueStar

What a fucking turn aroumd. I'm half expecting Souness and Shepherd to appear on the pitch and pull of rubber masks to reveal that they're actually John Hall and Keegan (cut camera to shepherd and souness bound and gagged in the lower reaches of SJP, Shepherd mumbling though his gag "That's another fine mess you've gotten me into").

Then Daglish and Gullit run on with a steel chairs and crock Hall and Keegan from behind, set them up for a doomsday device from the corner flag, when suddenly Local Hero blasts out the loud speaker and shearer runs down, *BOOM* STUNNER! *BOOM* STUNNER! runs to each corner of the ground clinks 2 bottles of broon together and downs them both.

24330[/snapback]

Now that would be entertainment.

24330[/snapback]

You're missing the Owen heel turn, revealing a Chester City shirt underneath his Newcastle one.

24330[/snapback]

:fuk:

Now that i'd pay to see!

Am I the only one who thinks re-signing Nobby is pointless seeing as he's getting on a bit now?

Bowyer or Dyer can play on the right and they're younger so have more seasons ahead of them.

Having said that I'm picturing Owen and Shearer up front with a midfield of Luque, Emre, Parker and Solano and I can't help smiling.  :fuk:

23717[/snapback]

neither Dyer or Bowyer can cross a ball tho................................

Simao Sabrosa (portugese winger) will have a medical at Melwood later today so it's possible our interest in Solano is over.

24555[/snapback]

Excellent :fuk:.

I would love it if we crowned off all this positive news with Nobby coming home.

Simao Sabrosa (portugese winger) will have a medical at Melwood later today so it's possible our interest in Solano is over.

24555[/snapback]

Plus he'd rather come here :razz:

:fuk:

I'm not a fan of loaning out Milner to them for a year tho, I'd rather try tempting them with a bit extra cash and keeping Milner here, maybe go to 2.5mil and if they insist on having Milner then offer them what they are asking (about 1.5mil I think with Milner on loan)

24555[/snapback]

Good player, I remember surgesting him on N-O and getting shot down saying that it was the real world and not Champ Man, however I bet he is costing a bit tho probs 6-8mil

I'm more than happy for Faye to go, he is not a footballer!

But i wouldn't want Millner out as our squad is small enough already and we need to keep our players here and challenging/covering each other when there are injuries and loss of form.