Fergie v Shreeves

Gemmill

Heard about this on the radio this morning but wasn't sure of the story. Just saw this on NO. Quality by Shreeves:

ALEX FERGUSON launched a foul-mouthed attack on a TV reporter in a bust-up over Cristiano Ronaldo.

Manchester United's boss called Sky's Geoff Shreeves a 'f*****g bastard' and told him to 'f**k off'.

Ferguson was furious with Shreeves for questioning his Portuguese wing wizard about allegedly cheating for his controversial penalty winner against Middlesbrough in Monday's FA Cup clash.

The fiery Scot's off-camera rant was so loud a BBC interview with Boro chief Gareth Southgate had to be abandoned.

Shreeves grilled Ronaldo about his latest 'cheat' storm in the tunnel after the quarter-final replay.

Beeb reporter Ivan Gaskell then tried to record Southgate's verdict on the defeat for Match of the Day, only to have his work wind up on the cutting-room floor thanks to Ferguson.

Here is the full transcript of the blast at Shreeves from Fergie's renowned 'Hairdryer'.

SHREEVES: "I asked him . . . "

FERGUSON: "F*****g (inaudible) bastard."

S: "Don't talk to me like that."

F: "F**k off to you."

S: "Don't talk to me like that. Don't even think about it."

F: "Don't you think about it, you ****. F**k off. Right?"

S: "Listen, are you going to do the interview in a professional manner or not? Do you want to do it or not?"

F: "You f*****g be professional. You be professional. You're the one."

S: "I'm entitled to ask . . . . Cristiano gave the right answer."

F: "F*****g hell with your answers."

S: "Don't talk to me like that. Go away. If you want to behave civilly, fine. Don't talk to me like that."

F: "F**k off." (door slams).

Gaskell to Southgate: "I'm going to have to ask that question again, if that's all right."

Ferguson later announced he was 'disgusted' at Shreeves' 'disgraceful' TV interview with Ronaldo.

He said of Monday's spot-kick and Boro's anger: "It was a clear penalty. It's a shame. They are putting a stigma against the boy that he doesn't deserve."

I think hes going senile tbh as every man and his dog knows that ronaldo is one of the worst cheats in the game.

If the same had been said about another player on his team hed have let it slide. Guitly conscience alex?

Typical load of whingeing bollocks from Fergie. Ronaldo is a cheat and everyone knows fine well he is, so Fergie acting like a spoilt brat and throwing a tantrum won't change anything.

Credit to Shreeves though who maintains his dignity and lets Fergie continue to make a complete cock of himself.

He's always been a twat of the highest order and don't let anyone ever tell you different, did anyone ever catch that program they shown on BBC a few years back about him?

He's the best footballer in the league this season by a country mile. He's also the biggest cheat in the league, narrowly defeating Cashley Cole.

Taylors doing his best to catch up with them though...

OMG11!! WTF!!! TAYLS IS LUSH! AND A GEORDIE11!! LOL!1!11!

He's a bully, simple as.

It seems he can't handle any criticism of him or his players. Anyone who does, he flys off the handle at or refuses to have anything to do with. As far as Ferguson is concerned, it's his way, or fuck off.

It's made him a great manager, but also a bullying twat of the highest order

Guest Patrokles

He's a bully, simple as.

It seems he can't handle any criticism of him or his players. Anyone who does, he flys off the handle at or refuses to have anything to do with. As far as Ferguson is concerned, it's his way, or fuck off.

Personal and professional lives are two completely different things.

He's a bully, simple as.

Personal and professional lives are two completely different things.

I wasn't referring to his personal life at all.

He's a bully, simple as.

Fergie is a brilliant manager but a grade A cock. His whole life is dominated by personal greed as his ridiculous spat with the Coolmore mafia shows. He's given the lease of a top quality racehorse completely free of charge, makes a fortune in prize money, and then wants to sue them for the breeding rights after! The bullying of young players to sign with his son as their agent is well documented. I could go on and on.

If anybody wants to get an insight into Fergie then read Michael Crick's excellent book. Michael Crick is a Man Utd fanatic but he's also a brilliant journalist.

He's a bully, simple as.

Fergie is a brilliant manager but a grade A cock. His whole life is dominated by personal greed as his ridiculous spat with the Coolmore mafia shows. He's given the lease of a top quality racehorse completely free of charge, makes a fortune in prize money, and then wants to sue them for the breeding rights after! The bullying of young players to sign with his son as their agent is well documented. I could go on and on.

If anybody wants to get an insight into Fergie then read Michael Crick's excellent book. Michael Crick is a Man Utd fanatic but he's also a brilliant journalist.

Looks like a good read.

He's always been a twat of the highest order and don't let anyone ever tell you different, did anyone ever catch that program they shown on BBC a few years back about him?

Just fuckin call me Fergie?

:lol:

"Youse are all fuckin idiots" tbh. :unsure: