Happy Birthday Baggio

Guest stevieintoon

Agree with Stevieintoon, always enjoy reading your posts. Happy Birthday! <_<

Can't wait until my birthday mate :woosh:

Ahem - THIS thread is all about Baggio, man - can you not even manage to control your incessant ego just for one thread? :woosh:

Once again,

Happy Birthday Baggio!!! :angry:

Agree with Stevieintoon, always enjoy reading your posts. Happy Birthday! <_<

Can't wait until my birthday mate <_<

Ahem - THIS thread is all about Baggio, man - can you not even manage to control your incessant ego just for one thread? :woosh:

Once again,

Happy Birthday Baggio!!! :angry:

I hope you realise my post was in jest, for you only. :woosh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAGGIO

Guest stevieintoon

Happy birthday fuckwit, what did you get? One of those DOFs you keep harping on about? <_<

There's nee need for that, of all the toon boards I've been on in terms of knowledge and passion, yee, Baggio, tmonkey and Little Bobby off TOTT, would all be challenging for silver and bronze in terms of knowledge on these toon boards. Let's all get along 4fs.

Happy birthday fuckwit, what did you get? One of those DOFs you keep harping on about? <_<

There's nee need for that, of all the toon boards I've been on in terms of knowledge and passion, yee, Baggio, tmonkey and Little Bobby off TOTT, would all be challenging for silver and bronze in terms of knowledge on these toon boards. Let's all get along 4fs.

It's not Leazes, Stevie :angry: Have a look in the "FAO Leazes Mag" thread for an explanation.

Thanks again everyone. :woosh: