Thursday: it's the new Friday

Gemmill

Oh yes, Scotty's off again tomorrow. That's the third 4 day week in a row. Read it and weep, worker bees! :woosh:

Why are you doing 4 day weeks? I think you should have to suffer for 5 days <_<

I've just finished my nights untill Monday night....or I would have if I hadnt said I'd cover Saturday night :angry:

Oh yes, Scotty's off again tomorrow. That's the third 4 day week in a row. Read it and weep, worker bees! :woosh:

Why are you doing 4 day weeks? I think you should have to suffer for 5 days <_<

I've just finished my nights untill Monday night....or I would have if I hadnt said I'd cover Saturday night :angry:

Gemmill's doing 4 day weeks? You sure? If you counted that hours that he actually "works", you'd be luck if he's doing a 2 day week. However, like all accountants, he'll be charging for the full 8-day week. :woosh:

Oh yes, Scotty's off again tomorrow. That's the third 4 day week in a row. Read it and weep, worker bees! <_<

Why are you doing 4 day weeks? I think you should have to suffer for 5 days :angry:

I've just finished my nights untill Monday night....or I would have if I hadnt said I'd cover Saturday night :woosh:

Gemmill's doing 4 day weeks? You sure? If you counted that hours that he actually "works", you'd be luck if he's doing a 2 day week. However, like all accountants, he'll be charging for the full 8-day week. :woosh:

I'm sure he'd probably agree with you <_<

Our holiday year ends in March and I had a few days left to use up, so what better than a few 4 day weeks?

And GM, I get paid no overtime, so don't get to charge for anything other than my standard hours. <_<

Our holiday year ends in March and I had a few days left to use up, so what better than a few 4 day weeks?

And GM, I get paid no overtime, so don't get to charge for anything other than my standard hours. <_<

I have 50 hours TOIL owed to me. Can I get a chance to use any of it? :angry:

I did my usual thing of realising in February that I still had nearly 3 weeks hols left to take! I managed to cram them in though, its been lovely! With my company if you dont take your hols by end of March you lose them and they wont let you have the pay instead either. .

Edited by Toonraider

Im off to Bath next Friday....my mate and I are staying in a Youth hostel :angry:

(we did book a twin room with ensuite bathroom though, couldnt quite bring ourselves to try a dorm and communal showers) <_<

Oh yes, Scotty's off again tomorrow. That's the third 4 day week in a row. Read it and weep, worker bees! <_<

The amount of posting you do on here, I think your employers need to re-assess your opinion of a 4 day week :angry:

He'll still be on here tomorrow on his day off, cos he's got nowt better to do.

WoooOOOOoooooooo! I'll be relaxing at home, playing poker. Hope you enjoy work. :angry:

It's poke her you want to be playing, virgin tbh

I see what you did there. <_<

I wish Gemmill would FUCK RIGHT OFF with these threads. :woosh:

Posts like this make it all worthwhile. <_<

Gemmill is a COMPLETE and UTTER BASTARD. :woosh:

:angry: You and Renton seem a little bit upset by my news. <_<

Guest Toplass-101

Im "between jobs" so every day is Friday with that added gem of a bonus of having no work at all.

In the words of Boro Postman pat its "fukin mint" <_<

It's the bloody school carol service tomorrow. <_<

Off to an 18th party but can't drink. Again. :angry:

Is that cos you're driving perchance?

And why the hell are you having a carol service in March?