HuntingToon

Scottish Mag

edgar, ramage, taylor and huntington are 4 of the best yound defenders in the league. Or were before we tried to break them.

What utter fucking tosh.

Possibly Edgar aside, they're all garbage.

Sadly, the more I've seen of them the more I'd have to say I agree. I haven't seen enough of the least experienced of the two (especially in their proper positions) but even Taylor is unlikely to be the answer long-term imo.

Was out on the drink last night with someone who supposedly knows Matty Pattison. Apparently Roeder has told Edgar he's not good enough and won't be playing again unless we really are down to the bare bones.

And another thing, after the Man U game at home Taylor swapped shirts with Rooney and was carrying it as he came into the dressing room. Roeder grabbed it off him, threw it at him, and screamed at him for about 5 minutes about him being a Billy big bollocks. Allegedly like.

Was out on the drink last night with someone who supposedly knows Matty Pattison. Apparently Roeder has told Edgar he's not good enough and won't be playing again unless we really are down to the bare bones.

And another thing, after the Man U game at home Taylor swapped shirts with Rooney and was carrying it as he came into the dressing room. Roeder grabbed it off him, threw it at him, and screamed at him for about 5 minutes about him being a Billy big bollocks. Allegedly like.

I can't imagine Roeder saying that to Edgar, no fucking way.

Didn't he try to set him on fire with a 50 quid note... :lol:

Roeder said: “We’re in talks with him about a new contract. He is one of the young lads who I only thought would make their debuts this year, but they have gone on to play 14 or 15 games this season. I expect David to be here next season.”

Roeder said: “We’re in talks with him about a new contract. He is one of the young lads who I only thought would make their debuts this year, but they have gone on to play 14 or 15 games this season. I expect David to be here next season.”

"Obafemi has always been my first choice"

I still think Taylor has what it takes to be a quality player but he's going to need people next to him and coaches who can help him. If he doesn't get that (which is quite possible with us) then I think he'll end up another Bramble.

a good summing up of this post.

I still think Taylor has what it takes to be a quality player but he's going to need people next to him and coaches who can help him. If he doesn't get that (which is quite possible with us) then I think he'll end up another Bramble.

I concur.