And finally the one you've always wanted to ask but have been scared to. Well Bob has

bobbyshinton

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry: ...

There's your answer Bob.

Well she has been complaining about a sore arse recently..

<_< never tried it, never fancied it, never even contemplated it whilst being totally pished. !!

<_< Never been on the receiving end myself, though I can't say I'm completely opposed to the idea. Apparently it's a bit rough at first but you get used to it, especially if you're with someone who's actually got a bit of consideration and didn't learn their technique from the School of Jackhammering.

<_< Never been on the receiving end myself, though I can't say I'm completely opposed to the idea. Apparently it's a bit rough at first but you get used to it, especially if you're with someone who's actually got a bit of consideration and didn't learn their technique from the School of Jackhammering.

You're some man :woosh: to have the balls to write that (true or not) :angry:

An openly gay man whos never taken it up the arse. Poor show tbh. Its like having given head to your lass your whole life but never recieved it back!

You equate getting shagged up the arse to receiving a blow job? To each his own I suppose <_<

If you're not a gay man unless you've taken it up the shitter, that's at least half the poofs I know who are in for a big shock when they have their membership cards revoked <_<

If you're not a gay man unless you've taken it up the shitter, that's at least half the poofs I know who are in for a big shock when they have their membership cards revoked <_<

You have membership cards :woosh:

:angry:

You have membership cards :woosh:

You sound disappointed you aint got one [tbh] :woosh::angry:

Best way i've heard it described is "it's like having a shit backwards" <_<

What, on the floor instead of in the toilet bowl? :angry:

Doing a head stand.

Half of the gay population has never taken it up the arse? I though that was the whole reason people were gay!

Im shocked!

It makes sense.

Two gay people in a relationship. One's the giver and the other is the taker.

Guest Patrokles

Half of the gay population has never taken it up the arse? I though that was the whole reason people were gay!

Im shocked!

Pitchers and catchers.

I've aways found the girls that enjoy it are the ones that are generally into pain, so it must be a bit of hint. Its the ones that want to be DP'd with their bob and you that you've got to watch <_<

Edited by sammynb