And finally the one you've always wanted to ask but have been scared to. Well Bob has

bobbyshinton

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for him not taking it in the ringpiece SMO reckons he rode him like a honda pig when they were youngings.

<_<

But he told me if it's before the age of consent, it doesn't count... :angry:

As for him not taking it in the ringpiece SMO reckons he rode him like a honda pig when they were youngings.

:lol:

But he told me if it's before the age of consent, it doesn't count... :unsure:

:D Gary Glitter patter

<_<

Half of the gay population has never taken it up the arse? I though that was the whole reason people were gay!

Im shocked!

It makes sense.

Two gay people in a relationship. One's the giver and the other is the taker.

I did know about this, but it absolutely intriques me :lol: I can understand what the 'giver' gets out of the relationship but what about the 'taker?' :unsure: I mean its like he has half the fun.

Also, when two men meet and fancy each other, is whether you're a giver or taker the first thing you find out?? I assume it must be, it wouldnt be much fun if you were both only takers! Or is it something you just sort of know? and do many men do both or is that unusual?

Edited by Toonraider

Funny story about that.....

My sister reckons there is an old gay couple that come into her store and one of them has shit himself on more than one occasions and openly states its because of their bedroom activities :lol::unsure:

Looker that man as soon as a thread on marmite gardens is started our resident expert makes a return. :lol:

:unsure:

Oi watch it! I am genuinely interested, irekon what set me off was the excellent series, Queer as folk.

Looker that man as soon as a thread on marmite gardens is started our resident expert makes a return. :lol:

Oi watch it! I am genuinely interested, irekon what set me off was the excellent series, Queer as folk.

I was on about Gejon tbf. :D

Funny story about that.....

My sister reckons there is an old gay couple that come into her store and one of them has shit himself on more than one occasions and openly states its because of their bedroom activities :lol::unsure:

Doesnt surprise me, its like over-use of laxatives weakens the bowel muscles due to not having to use them properly.

PMSL <_<

I wasnt sure, but thought I'd best get my point across! :D

Guest Patrokles

From what I know, generally people tend towards either being the pitcher or the catcher, rather than it being relationship-specific. Though obviously this raises questions as to what happens if two givers/takers get together. I'm not sure. Just what I've been told.

<_<

*Hopes Toonraider's son is browsing.*

Shurrup!!! :lol:

(He cant as his PC is still broken....he shares mine at the mo) :unsure: Besides im only curious, I dont know any 'real life' gay men to ask these things!

Infact that reminds me i must do a thread asking if anyone has any ideas as to what his PC is doing the bloody thing!

*Hopes Toonraider's son is browsing.*

Shurrup!!! :lol:

(He cant as his PC is still broken....he shares mine at the mo) :D Besides im only curious, I dont know any 'real life' gay men to ask these things!

Infact that reminds me i must do a thread asking if anyone has any ideas as to what his PC is doing the bloody thing!

Do you really want my take on it? :lol:

Obviously it's not like there's a 50% split between pitchers and catchers - plenty of guys would call themselves versatile, and a decent number of them aren't even lying just to widen the net of potential shaggees or anything. :D I'm not averse to the idea of being on the bottom myself at some point, as long as it's with someone I trust to do it right and be careful and all that, but I'm top generally and I have to say it'd be far more about giving my partner pleasure than filling any kind of deep-seated urge to do it on my part. As such, I can't really say from experience exactly what the appeal is for regular "takers", but I'd assume that the question isn't dissimilar to asking what a woman gets out of plain-vanilla hetero sex, since she's the one on the receiving end, if you'll pardon the simplification. All I know is we fellas have this prostate thingummy that we can probably safely compare with the G-spot for the purposes of this exercise, and therefore it's not the worst thing in the world to have stimulated by whatever means. <_< And as mentioned above, with stimulation comes the possibility of a reacharound (or not around, depending on the position) or doing a Jimbo on yourself while your partner's jackhammering away or whatever.

In terms of attraction and knowing who's who/what... for whatever reason, it'll often follow that the more "masculine" men are tops and the more "feminine" men are bottoms, and also that they won't be attracted to their own type. But obviously it doesn't always work like that - just look at the bear scene, for a start, though I'd rather not :unsure: - and when it's not screamingly obvious, you do get into situations where you'll end up with someone who generally prefers to be the same role as you. In some cases one person will be "versatile" enough to not mind being on the other end of the equation to usual, other times it just doesn't happen.

It's worth noting that a common belief about us deviants appears to be that we're all about the back-door action. It's quite the opposite in my experience - oral (regular, 69 or whatever) is so much more straightforward, less role-bound, less messy, less awkward/potentially painful/damaging and - albeit not particularly accurately - less associated with nasty diseases than anal, so it tends to enjoy widespread currency in gay circles. Often you'll get couples who've been together for years and years and hardly ever had anal sex at all.

Now are you sure you still want my take on it? :D