Talksport

Lazarus

Been listening to this a bit over the last few days on me dab - and its bollocks.

<_<

The Daily Sport of the airwaves.

You give it that much credit ?

Guest stevieintoon

I like Hawksbee & Jacobs, one til four afternoon show. The rest is patchy, some of its listenable, some of its just playing devils advocate on a topical issue and some of it is a total ring-piece spouting bollocks.

Adrian Durham is the biggest wank of them all "are Man City a bigger club than Newcastle United 08457 20 20 20", "Scotland are a better side than England 08457 20 20 20" total wank. He just says things to get a bite, the only bit of sense I've heard him speak was when he said Liverpool were very lucky to win the CL.

I like Hawksbee & Jacobs, one til four afternoon show. The rest is patchy, some of its listenable, some of its just playing devils advocate on a topical issue and some of it is a total ring-piece spouting bollocks.

Adrian Durham is the biggest wank of them all "are Man City a bigger club than Newcastle United 08457 20 20 20", "Scotland are a better side than England 08457 20 20 20" total wank. He just says things to get a bite, the only bit of sense I've heard him speak was when he said Liverpool were very lucky to win the CL.

Are you trying to say we aren't?

:lol:

Spot on. Total tosser.

Guest stevieintoon

Scotland are to football what 50 stone people are to running marathons. :unsure:

Scotland are to football what 50 stone people are to running marathons. :D

Is that you talking from experience? Struggle to run with that heavyload of yours in the Great North Run? :unsure:

Guest stevieintoon

Scotland are to football what 50 stone people are to running marathons. :D

Is that you talking from experience? Struggle to run with that heavyload of yours in the Great North Run? :unsure:

Aye but even that's just a half marathon <_<

Cast your eyes over the European Championship qualifying tables tbh

Unofficial world champions (AGAIN) :unsure:

Won't last though

Shame about the cricket like :lol:

Very clever station tbh, make a fortune out of fucking idots who can't see they are being set up with ludicrous topics.

Notably a huge number of cockney and scouse callers seem to predominate

The worst is that one who is on between 10 am and 1 pm, same Daily Mail bollocks every day. Ban immigrants! Lower taxes! Withdraw from the EU! Bring back the birch! And hanging! PC gone mad! English not even be allowed to English any more! Etc, repeat ad nauseum.

A couple of weeks ago he did a poll on who was better, Blair or Thatcher. I think Thatcher got 90% of the votes, but what was really nauseating was the way about 20 callers in a row (all cockneys) phoned in to say how wonderful she was, and basically tough luck to the whinging Northerners.

The worst is that one who is on between 10 am and 1 pm, same Daily Mail bollocks every day. Ban immigrants! Lower taxes! Withdraw from the EU! Bring back the birch! And hanging! PC gone mad! English not even be allowed to English any more! Etc, repeat ad nauseum.

A couple of weeks ago he did a poll on who was better, Blair or Thatcher. I think Thatcher got 90% of the votes, but what was really nauseating was the way about 20 callers in a row (all cockneys) phoned in to say how wonderful she was, and basically tough luck to the whinging Northerners.

Is it not James Whale? Blatant WUM tbh. Not that that makes him any less of a knobend you understand.

Is it not James Whale? Blatant WUM tbh. Not that that makes him any less of a knobend you understand.

Aye, him and Durham are just total WUM's, and fortunately for the station there are plenty of pricks that take the bait.

No, he does the morning shift, he's a replacement for Mike Dicken, who died. Couldn't stand him either if I'm honest. The whole station is like listening to a party political broadcast from UKIP, they're all white middle-aged male cock munchers.

John Gaunt

jon_gaunt_budgetv21.jpg

Writes for the Sun and looks like a bloated Landan cabbie

AYe, that's him, I see he looks the part as well. There's an obesity epidemic at Talk Sport towers.

He looks pretty fucking far from Gaunt to me !

John Gaunt

jon_gaunt_budgetv21.jpg

Writes for the Sun and looks like a bloated Landan cabbie

AYe, that's him, I see he looks the part as well. There's an obesity epidemic at Talk Sport towers.

They obviously live on good ole white-man food, pies, mash and chips etc, [talksport]none of that darkie fruit and veg rubbish !!!!!!![/talksport]

Edited by Toonpack

Guest stevieintoon

He's another twat. He'll ask someone there point of view then interrupt "goo on get on with it....too slow next caller." Yet if they come on licking his ample arse, he lets them have their say.