Sign in to follow this  
Dr Kenneth Noisewater

If you didn't have to go to work (school, uni etc)...

what time would you go to bed and get up?

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird?

I'm a night-owl so for me it would be between one and two in the morning for bed and about ten or eleven for getting up.

I used to be an early bird, but now I think I'm about average tbh. Go to sleep around 1am, awake by about 9.

In my perfect world, I'd go to sleep about 4am, and I'd be up for about 11am.

Complete night owl which is why nightshifts suit me fine.

Same here exactly.

Night owl.

Would ideally go to bed around 2am, get up around 10/11ish.

TBH, that's pretty much what I do anyway - except I have to get up about half 7ish, so am just constantly building up massive sleep debt. It's why I'm so fucking grumpy. <_<

Probably up till 1ish but if i had nothing to get me up in the mornings would probably stay up later and much some of the Dutch and south American football that is showed on Five.

I honestly don't know anymore. I've got used to early starts now, never thought that'd happen. It's just plain wrong when 7am is classed as a lie in...

I'd probably go back to the times i had as a student, 2am - 11am ish.

When I lived in halls my flat mate would not surface untill about 6pm then have food shower and then head out again. :angry:<_<

Edited by khay

I rarely get the chance to enjoy my favoured routine. I have to up at 7-ish for work and if I'm on holiday I feel as if I'm wasting it if I spend half the day in bed. Plus Mrs N is an early-bird, 930 bed and 6am rise for her.

Well even when i am getting up at 7:00 for work my bedtime is between 1:00-2:00am, and about the same at the weekend.

If i'm on holiday for a while it tends to drift later towards 2:00 and occasionally after.

I quite like being up about 5am-6am whether it be coming home at that time or getting up and being out a couple of hours before the town starts to get busy, there's something nice about walking round near deserted streets.

Guest alex

I quite like being up about 5am-6am whether it be coming home at that time or getting up and being out a couple of hours before the town starts to get busy, there's something nice about walking round near deserted streets.

Aye, I know what you mean. I'd either want to get up really early or stay up really late as I like being up when everyone else is in bed. Basically I'm an anti-social bastard.