If you didn't have to go to work (school, uni etc)...

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Night owl.

Would ideally go to bed around 2am, get up around 10/11ish.

TBH, that's pretty much what I do anyway - except I have to get up about half 7ish, so am just constantly building up massive sleep debt. It's why I'm so fucking grumpy. <_<

Probably up till 1ish but if i had nothing to get me up in the mornings would probably stay up later and much some of the Dutch and south American football that is showed on Five.

I honestly don't know anymore. I've got used to early starts now, never thought that'd happen. It's just plain wrong when 7am is classed as a lie in...

I'd probably go back to the times i had as a student, 2am - 11am ish.

When I lived in halls my flat mate would not surface untill about 6pm then have food shower and then head out again. :angry:<_<

Edited by khay

Well even when i am getting up at 7:00 for work my bedtime is between 1:00-2:00am, and about the same at the weekend.

If i'm on holiday for a while it tends to drift later towards 2:00 and occasionally after.

I quite like being up about 5am-6am whether it be coming home at that time or getting up and being out a couple of hours before the town starts to get busy, there's something nice about walking round near deserted streets.

I quite like being up about 5am-6am whether it be coming home at that time or getting up and being out a couple of hours before the town starts to get busy, there's something nice about walking round near deserted streets.

Aye, I know what you mean. I'd either want to get up really early or stay up really late as I like being up when everyone else is in bed. Basically I'm an anti-social bastard.