Childhood sports you were good at?

Scottish Mag

Swam competitively as a teenager, had tennis coaching for a bit and was canny enough at netball and hockey. Couldn't run to catch a bus like.

I'm too cool for that tbh, buses actually reverse to get to me.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swam competitively as a teenager, had tennis coaching for a bit and was canny enough at netball and hockey. Couldn't run to catch a bus like.

From what I hear you had a right good breaststroke... :lol:

:unsure:

I'm too cool for that tbh, buses actually reverse to get to me.

Will you listen to him... :lol:

I like to leave that speciality to someone else :unsure:

I like to leave that speciality to someone else :unsure:

*warms hands*

I wasnt very good at sports at school on account of my breasts being large quite young, i hated to undress, run or do anything that drew attention to them, if I could get out of PE I would.

I wasnt very good at sports at school on account of my breasts being large quite young, i hated to undress, run or do anything that drew attention to them, if I could get out of PE I would.

And look at you now. :lol:

And look at you now. :lol:

Yeah, im even more gorgeous with age :unsure:

I was a Judo blackbelt between 6-9. Lost interest when I was bummed out of a trophy in Halifax, the mug gave the other lad the 7 points, when it was mine.

My mam was fuming, and I just gave up after that.

My mam then bought me a trophy to make me feel better, aww.

I wish I stuck at it, I'd be a fucking beast now. Now I'm a lazy bastard.

I wasnt very good at sports at school on account of my breasts being large......

To be fair, there's a few of the lads on here that have the exact same problem....

I wasnt very good at sports at school on account of my breasts being large......

To be fair, there's a few of the lads on here that have the exact same problem....

despite mine I was very good at cross counrty :lol:

Once won the egg and spoon race at my primary school swimming gala when I was about 6. Being a lanky beanpole even at that age I surreptitiously walked the full width of the pool...can't believe they didn't disqualify me.

Looking back on my life so far, this is by far my biggest shame. :lol:

Once won the egg and spoon race at my primary school swimming gala when I was about 6. Being a lanky beanpole even at that age I surreptitiously walked the full width of the pool...can't believe they didn't disqualify me.

Looking back on my life so far, this is by far my biggest shame. :lol:

don;t believe that ...there is more shame to be had by you

Looking back on my life so far, this is by far my biggest shame. :unsure:

Ask him what his brother done to him involving the dog. :lol:

Looking back on my life so far, this is by far my biggest shame. :unsure:

My, my, you've fair got the bit between your teeth tonight baby! FEISTY!!! I LIKE IT!!! :lol:

It's a hazy memory, but I think I won the Hop, Skip and Jump at the Sports day when I was 6. Other than that, I was always shite at everything and would be one of the last picked.

Cricket. Pretty quick bowler. Lots of bounce.

come to think of it I was the best "spin bowler"in my primary scholteam but other schools would not "play" with a girl in the eam so got hoyed oot :lol: