Request

Guest Patrokles

Guest Patrokles

I'm sure there are cartoon or children's TV show characters whose fringes stick straight up, ridiculously. Does anyone know any off the top of their head?

Guest Patrokles

Not his fringe, but Mr. Majeika (sp) had a canny haircut.

Yeah, I checked him out initially, but it didn't serve my needs.

Put me out of my misery for christs sake...Did my suggestion 'serve your needs?' :lol:

Guest Patrokles

Put me out of my misery for christs sake...Did my suggestion 'serve your needs?' :lol:

It was a good suggestion. I found a photo of the pope with his fringe sticking straight up that I used instead, though.

It was a good suggestion. I found a photo of the pope with his fringe sticking straight up that I used instead, though.

Righto!! :unsure:

Guest Patrokles

Righto!! :unsure:

My girlfriend tried to cut her own fringe. She's done so once before, woefully unsuccessfully, and vowed never to do so again. Except she did. And this time her fringe SOMEHOW ended up sticking straight up. It was embarassing but also very funny. This is why.

Righto!! :lol:

My girlfriend tried to cut her own fringe. She's done so once before, woefully unsuccessfully, and vowed never to do so again. Except she did. And this time her fringe SOMEHOW ended up sticking straight up. It was embarassing but also very funny. This is why.

my housemate suffered the same fate. She wore a thick black headband across her fringe to pin it down for a couple of months at least

Guest Patrokles

Righto!! :lol:

my housemate suffered the same fate. She wore a thick black headband across her fringe to pin it down for a couple of months at least

:lol: She wants a bonnet like in Jane Austen adaptations. Schadenfreude is beautiful.

Never, never, never try and cut your own hair. It can only end in disaster.

So can trying to stick chewing gum behind your ear (a la Marmalade Atkins) when you're 8 because it WILL get stuck in your hair and your mam will go mental and cut it out herself :lol:

Never, never, never try and cut your own hair. It can only end in disaster.

So can trying to stick chewing gum behind your ear (a la Marmalade Atkins) when you're 8 because it WILL get stuck in your hair and your mam will go mental and cut it out herself :lol:

:lol: .......I did that too :lol: