Amazon...

Pegasus Bridge

Bought four books from Amazon. When I first ordered, is said, 'order now to have your books delivered by Sat 2pm'

Great.

No deleveries today, so I checked my order status, and it says ' estimated delivery time, 24 April 2007 - 11 May 2007.

Are they fucking joking?

Edited by NewcastleRocker

Bought four books from Amazon. When I first ordered, is said, 'order now to have your books delivered by Sat 2pm'

Great.

No deleveries today, so I checked my order status, and it says ' estimated delivery time, 24 April 2007 - 11 May 2007.

Are they fucking joking?

You must have requesrted that they come in one bundle to save money....and one of them is out of stock.

Worth a new thread that like. :lol:

:unsure:

Great.

Are they fucking joking?

You must have requesrted that they come in one bundle to save money....and one of them is out of stock.

Worth a new thread that like. :lol:

:unsure:

You're fucking joking, this thread is Shakespeare compared so some of the halk-baked, pissed-up bullshit, thats often posted on here, post Friday/Sat nights :D

I use Amazon all the time. You must have clicked for the super saver delivery which is free (prviding you spend over £15) For next day delivery you have to click first class which costs. I have never had a problem with them, I always use the free delivery which is normally 2-5 days. My parcels always come well before the date they give me.

Edited by Toonraider

I use Amazon all the time. You must have clicked for the super saver delivery which is free (prviding you spend over £15) For next day delivery you have to click first class which costs. I have never had a problem with them, I always use the free delivery which is normally 2-5 days. My parcels always come well before the date they give me.

Exactly what she said... super saver/free shipping takes ages to get to you but still usually arrives ahead of their projected delivery date. Amazon.com is one of 'those' sites I can't live without.

Does anyone use shops any more? Besides food and clothes, what's the point?

I know what you mean but I quite like browsing in book shops, especially second-hand ones.

I know what you mean but I quite like browsing in book shops, especially second-hand ones.

I love browsing in book and CD shops. Then I go home and order them online. :lol:

As you say apart from clothes and food, I reckon I buy virtually everything else on-line.

Especially anything electrical, bought a small tele from Amazon for £249, was £349 in Currys

I still like browsing as well, especially book stores. Plus, even though I can and do download music, there's nowt better than actually having the proper CD.

Bought online, naturally.

Borders online? Isn't that just Amazon?

Nah, the shop in the Silverlink.

That's a canny good book shop actually. I was pretty surprised by the choice they had.