FAO the Vespa lover

Toonraider

Come on, i know you're out there!!! :unsure:

My husband put an ad in the Auto-trader to sell a Vespa and the guy that rang about it earlier is from Newcastle. Hubby has to ring him back tonight as he couldnt understand his accent being on a mobile too!

Thats a long way to travel for a scooter!! :lol:

What kind of vespa is it and how much TR? Do toontastic members get a discount?

Can you not get your leg up high enough for a "proper" bike ??? :lol: (comedy wink supplied)

Can you not get your leg up high enough for a "proper" bike ??? :lol: (comedy wink supplied)

Never have any problems getting my legover, not like your baldy old man of a bloke :lol:

Never have any problems getting my legover, not like your baldy old man of a bloke :lol:

laughed bigly there I did :lol: (oops sounded like Yoda too )

He looks like yoda too, he does, by the sounds of it

double big chuckle there :lol: ...no he's actually a bit taller than that

Not denying he's green though. Does he use force on you?

he's only Green around about half nine on a monday night and ten on a thursday after he has played footy :lol: and no, no force used ta very much .

He looks like yoda too, he does, by the sounds of it

double big chuckle there :lol: ...no he's actually a bit taller than that

Not denying he's green though. Does he use force on you?

he's only Green around about half nine on a monday night and ten on a thursday after he has played footy :lol: and no, no force used ta very much .

Sorry, I meant 'the force' to get you to make brews and that :lol:

Its an immaculate original P200E, 1984 Vespa. 1 owner from new. £795 ono. (apparantely if you're into these scooter things, its very collectable) :lol: Hubby is selling it privately for a nice old man he knows who is now so ill he cant ride it any longer and has to let it go.

2nd one down on page. (ignore the fact the heading says PX200 EFL, there wasnt a correct option to choose from and you had to pick one, so hubby chose nearest, but its an original P200E) . And yes im sure a Toontastic member would get a small discount!

My Webpage

Edited by Toonraider

Can't see you having a problem getting rid of that. As you say it looks immaculate, bit of a hike for me though I'm afraid

Yeah it really is in excellent condition and with full service history. The old chap has cancer and is not so good now, so hubby is selling it for him privately. We'd always drive up half way with it for you Wacky...and maybe even all the way....that way I get a lift to a Match!!!. Go on, go for it!!!! You know you want it :lol:

Can't see you having a problem getting rid of that. As you say it looks immaculate, bit of a hike for me though I'm afraid

Yeah it really is in excellent condition and with full service history. The old chap has cancer and is not so good now, so hubby is selling it for him privately. We'd always drive up half way with it for you Wacky...and maybe even all the way....that way I get a lift to a Match!!!. Go on, go for it!!!! You know you want it :lol:

the top box would be handy to bring his veg home from the allotment :lol:

Been toying with getting one for a while now but wor lass isn't to keen as she knows I'll probably do myself in on it, especially a 200, be like hot shit off a shovel that.

If your struggling to get rid, which i don't think you will, let me know as one of my mates keeps them sort of circles and he'll no doubt know someone.

Thanks for the offer though.

the top box would be handy to bring his veg home from the allotment :lol:

I was thinking that, ideal tbh :lol:

Just spoke to my mate about it and he reckons the 'P' versions are still quite sommon and it's the GS and sports versions you want but overall he reckons it's still a decent deal

Cheers Wacky :lol: Yeah I was thinking as it must be as light as a feather and is 200cc it must go like the wind :lol:

we hope the fact its such good nick for its age with very low mileage that it will go, Hubby is a motorbike mechanic/MOT tester and runs the workshop side of a local business here. Normally any bikes for sale from customers would be put in the store showroom, but as hubby has looked after this chaps Vespa for so many years and has got very fond of him, he is trying to get the best price he can for it, for his wife...as the chap isnt going to live long :lol: It broke his heart to have to stop riding, isnt life shit sometimes? :lol:

When I was in Germay I used to go out with a girl who rode a Vespa. Wjen i stayed at hers I would make her drop me off a street away from camp so no one could see me getting a lift on it.

:lol: I rekon I'd do the same!

Bombing about on a scooter if you lived in a big city would be quality. Unfortunately I think you've got to be the right size for those sort of things - I would look like I was on one of those mini motor-bikes you get for kids, and feel like a total penis.

Bombing about on a scooter if you lived in a big city would be quality. Unfortunately I think you've got to be the right size for those sort of things - I would look like I was on one of those mini motor-bikes you get for kids, and feel like a total penis.

:lol:

Thats very true though, Bri looks really daft when he's out test riding mopeds, but he chucks them around and has a laugh.

I rekon this could be you and Wacky :lol:

:lol:

We always used to have bikes, i had mopeds but hubby built himself several 'chops' or 'lowriders'. He hasnt had a bike for years now though but is thinking of getting something powerful, bloody dangerous things, no matter how careful you try to be. And they are soooo fast now

I always quite fancied one when I lived in San Francisco. Had no car, and it would have been class for whizzing around up and down the hills - walking anywhere in that city is like being on a stairmaster - but I couldn't get past how much of a tit I'd look on it. :lol:

I always quite fancied one when I lived in San Francisco. Had no car, and it would have been class for whizzing around up and down the hills - walking anywhere in that city is like being on a stairmaster - but I couldn't get past how much of a tit I'd look on it. :lol:

You would look like that big ginger ape out of mariokart tbh