Spots

catmag

As we seem to have lovely subjects on here tonight, I appear to breaking out in teenage acne (okay, I've got 4 spots on my face) I have never, ever suffered from being a spotty bird and now all hell is breaking loose. There's one in particular that isn't even a proper spot - it's just lurking under my nose and fucking kills everytime I move my face and is making my eyes water. Please help :lol:

Apple cider vinegar or lemon juice on a cotton ball- compress (noun, not verb) the heck out of it. The acids will help kill off the bacteria.

Shaving rash. :lol:

Nah, I didn't bother today :lol:

Thank you Ms. Mags. Will try and find something suitable in the lotions and potions cupboard, although I think my choice maybe limited to acetone :lol:

Poor diet?

(Aye I know, I can hardly talk...I've got haemorrhoids the size of Swindon right now) :lol:

SinesNew2006MMM-Red%20Grapes-4x6_small.jpg

:lol:

I think I may need to drink more water actually.

Shaving rash. :lol:

Nah, I didn't bother today :lol:

Thank you Ms. Mags. Will try and find something suitable in the lotions and potions cupboard, although I think my choice maybe limited to acetone :lol:

I was on about me man. :lol:

Lot of the stuff is worth the cash tbh. I paid £18 for this shaving cream, the tube lasts for ages. Also have the benefit of not gettin endless spots/rashes after shaving.

If you can get away with it fine, but I'd sooner shell out and not itch and burn.

Lot of the stuff is worth the cash tbh. I paid £18 for this shaving cream, the tube lasts for ages. Also have the benefit of not gettin endless spots/rashes after shaving.

If you can get away with it fine, but I'd sooner shell out and not itch and burn.

Depends really for me how often I can be arsed to shave, if I leave it for a couple of days between shaves then all is good.

Just don't shave... :lol:

Two of the biggest perks of my job. I can wear what I want and there is no pressure on me to shave.

Two of the biggest perks of my job. I can wear what I want and there is no pressure on me to shave.

That'd never work for me - can't stand the itching of a beard. I can get to about two days without shaving and then its got to go.

That'd never work for me - can't stand the itching of a beard. I can get to about two days without shaving and then its got to go.

I prefer to let it grow for a bit, I do hate the itchy stage but once it gets past that it's fine.

I get the occasional spot these days, got one now which is extremely annoying. I use Nivea face wash which seems to do the trick.

BUT, i've got a couple of patches on my cheek where in the right light you can see kind of red scarring from where spots used to be. My skin is perfectly smooth there, you can't feel anything, its just a few red blemishes. Any ideas how to get rid of them?

I get the occasional spot these days, got one now which is extremely annoying. I use Nivea face wash which seems to do the trick.

BUT, i've got a couple of patches on my cheek where in the right light you can see kind of red scarring from where spots used to be. My skin is perfectly smooth there, you can't feel anything, its just a few red blemishes. Any ideas how to get rid of them?

You can't. Unless you start wearing foundation.

Noooooooo

Must be some sort of magic medicine?!

They're scars man. They'll probably fade eventually as your skin renews itself every 28 days. I scar really badly and still have scars from cat scratches that I got over a year ago, but they're definitely fading.

Noooooooo

Must be some sort of magic medicine?!

They're scars man. They'll probably fade eventually as your skin renews itself every 28 days. I scar really badly and still have scars from cat scratches that I got over a year ago, but they're definitely fading.

Good knowledge. :lol:

I find the more regularly I shave the less spots I have. Thats probably common sense like but i'm a bit thick, surely having hair all over your face encourages dirt/grease?