Sign in to follow this  
wellsy

Karaoke

If you went to Karaoke what songs would you sing? Or what songs would you recommend me to sing?

Planning on going with a few lads and lasses either this weekend or next. Just trying to get a few good ideas.

I nailed Baa Baa Black Sheep right on a couple of years ago. I was thinking i could step up into the Top Gun void and sing You've Lost That Loving Feeling...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMV-WqRglRY

Edited by wellsy

Guest alex

I once saw this kid and his lass do 'Stairway to Heaven' in the Archer (RIP). Apart from being totally shite it was hilarious seeing them stood there not knowing what to do for about 5 minutes before the first vocal part :lol:

I have fond memories of being rat arsed in a pub in Düsseldorf Veddering out Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter.

There was also the Enrique - Hero incident which seemed to go down well... :lol:

I have fond memories of being rat arsed in a pub in Düsseldorf Veddering out Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter.

Your speciality is a song with no discernable lyrics apart from the ocasional drone of "puncher or the bag".

:lol:

I'd imagine you'd have to fem things up a bit to pull Meatloaf off successfully. So to speak.

:lol: I do a "Paradise by the dashboard light" duet with my mate....and yes he does the man bits :lol:

Your speciality is a song with no discernable lyrics apart from the ocasional drone of "puncher or the bag".

:lol:

Which makes it the natural choice after 4 kilkennys. :lol:

I'd imagine you'd have to fem things up a bit to pull Meatloaf off successfully. So to speak.

:lol: I do a "Paradise by the dashboard light" duet with my mate....and yes he does the man bits :lol:

Oh come on Radgi I bet you have done the mans bits more than once yourself :lol: