Giant Jacko with laser eyes to be built in the desert.

Happy Face

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...20vegas_1026112

A 50 foot (15 metre) robotic replica of MICHAEL JACKSON will be reportedly erected in the desert surrounding Las Vegas, according to reports.

The self-proclaimed king of pop is currently in talks to sign a long-term concert deal in Nevada's Sin City and local businessmen claim the huge Jackson likeness is among the proposals. Consultant MIKE LUCKMAN of Luckman Van Pier, tells the New York Daily News, "It would be in the desert sands. Laser beams would shoot out of it so it would be the first thing people flying would see. Neon is wonderful, but it's old school." Luckman's partner, designer ANDRE VAN PIER, adds, "Michael's looked at the sketches and likes them."

However, Jackson's spokeswoman RAYMONE BAIN explains, "He hasn't made up his mind about whether a Vegas show is in the cards for him. He's been in the studio since November (06) working on his music. He's been presented with various proposals. A Vegas show isn't a priority. "He's in Las Vegas now. He's pretty grounded in Vegas. It's very convenient for producers and songwriters to get to him. He's worked there before. He's been recording with producers RODNEY JERKINS, WILL.I.AM and NEFFU."

:lol:

Edited by Happy Face

That's how I like my celebs. Absolutely fucking insane. Though not sure how he'll fit into a trifle.

Love it hope it happens.

Would love to see him play Vegas.....NIce swansong.

Playing down his freak image I see.

Reminds me of Bender in Futurama. YOU WILL ERECT A STATUE TO REMEMBER ME!!!! :lol:

:lol:

He is totally mental.....But that's entertainment I guess...Huge huge talent...People will realise when he is dead unfortunately.

We're lucky Lisa Marie never used his sperm for anything more than cleaning fluid and aftershave. Imagine what their offspring would of been like?

Fucking future president of the US and leader of the world!

We're lucky Lisa Marie never used his sperm for anything more than cleaning fluid and aftershave. Imagine what their offspring would of been like?

Fucking future president of the US and leader of the world!

Or one hell of a tribute band at least.

Kiddy fiddler wouldn't cross the road to piss on him if he was on fire. But then the yanks forgive their kiddy fiddlers more.

You're not a celebrity unless you're a fucked up, a skank or a ho' in the states. The don't call the land of opportunity because they're a charitable lot.

Guest Patrokles

Kiddy fiddler wouldn't cross the road to piss on him if he was on fire. But then the yanks forgive their kiddy fiddlers more.

You're not a celebrity unless you're a fucked up, a skank or a ho' in the states. The don't call the land of opportunity because they're a charitable lot.

Because celebrities anywhere else are much better. ;) The US celebs are celebs in other countries too, whereas we have people like Jade & Pete Doherty. Australia has the cast of Neighbours. Woohoo.

Because celebrities anywhere else are much better. ;) The US celebs are celebs in other countries too, whereas we have people like Jade & Pete Doherty. Australia has the cast of Neighbours. Woohoo.

Thanking the god lord above, Neighbours cast members are only celebrities in the UK, so the point of your argument is what?

Read the sentence again and don't be offended Ben, you may turn out to be a celebrity of substance in the states. :)

;) Mental

He used to be class like - Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad and Jackson 5. He's stuck in the 80s though, along with his dance routines. I feel a bit sorry for the bloke though tbh. What a weird life he's had.

Guest Patrokles

Thanking the god lord above, Neighbours cast members are only celebrities in the UK, so the point of your argument is what?

Read the sentence again and don't be offended Ben, you may turn out to be a celebrity of substance in the states. :)

The point of my argument is that celebrities are fucked up and skanky just about everywhere, and especially bad in Britain, where we create celebs out of non-entities who don't have the talent or looks to justify their status- they've just been on reality TV and made tits of themselves. I added the bit about Australia to include you. I couldn't think of any bona fide Aussie celebs, though. :)

Bollocks, Neighbours is a primetime soap shown in the evenings (not teatime like here) in Oz and so is Home and Away. :)

Edited by alex

The point of my argument is that celebrities are fucked up and skanky just about everywhere, and especially bad in Britain, where we create celebs out of non-entities who don't have the talent or looks to justify their status- they've just been on reality TV and made tits of themselves. I added the bit about Australia to include you. I couldn't think of any bona fide Aussie celebs, though. :)

That Gladiators actor?

Let's be honest, he's still a class fucking act.

;) Is he fuck man, he hasn't released anything listenable since the 80s. Too busy sleeping with bairns I imagine. Class act. :)

Paul McCartney hasn't released anything good for decades, yet people still love the Beatles. Anyhow, Jackson is amazing so leave him alone. :)

Guest Patrokles

That Gladiators actor?

An excellent example of a non-American celebrity who behaves embarassingly.

;) Mental

He used to be class like - Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad and Jackson 5. He's stuck in the 80s though, along with his dance routines. I feel a bit sorry for the bloke though tbh. What a weird life he's had.

Looked like he was enjoying life when I ran into him 14 months ago in Oman...............

;) Mental

Looked like he was enjoying life when I ran into him 14 months ago in Oman...............

Did he get in the way of your drinks trolly? :)

;) Mental

*sploosh!*

There goes the sound of a name dropping....... :)