Peter 'The Great' Compilation

Tooj

My favourite player ever.

Same here....

The bloke was a class act - probably one of the most under-rated players (nationally) that there's ever been.

The success at Liverpool in the late 80s is often attributed to John Barnes. Personally I think it was down to Pedro. :)

Is he a freeman of the city yet? And if not, why the hell not? ;)

Same here....

The bloke was a class act - probably one of the most under-rated players (nationally) that there's ever been.

The success at Liverpool in the late 80s is often attributed to John Barnes. Personally I think it was down to Pedro. :)

Tbf to Barnes, he was a massive part of their success too and no one rates Barnes more highly than Pedro himself.

Same here....

Tbf to Barnes, he was a massive part of their success too and no one rates Barnes more highly than Pedro himself.

Class piece on Barnes here all be it a bit long, but if you've got time to watch it I would recommend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBrfN9DYksA

Same here....

Oh I agree he was a massive part of their success but it just grates me the way the national press picked up on Barnes while Pedro quietly got on with it.

I don't think there's any coincidence that Liverpool's fall from grace happened around the same time that Pedro moved across Stanley Park.

As an aside, how many players who left Liverpool for Everton are still spoken about with the same affection by Liverpool fans that Pedro is? Not many I wager...

2nd best dribbler of the football i've ever seen.

maradona being the 1st.

high praise indeed.

I reckon Cuntiano Ronaldo is the best i've ever seen. Waddler was pretty good as well.

Messi's a better dribbler than Cristiano, the real Ronaldo's dribbling shits on anyone I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Garrincha or George Best being the greatest I've seen of all time with regards to dribbling.