NSFW - Biggest pair of tits you've seen in your life

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

Not a subject that will appeal to everyone, but a subject that some will have an opinion about.

Fair enough this might seem a bit sexist, but fuck it. I reckon if every bloke between the age of 16 and 40 wrote down what interests them in life, tits would be in the most peoples top 20, top 10 for some even. There's leg men, and there's breast men, but I don't think it's unreasonable to say a lot of men talk about breasts.

Looking back through your life though, who had the biggest pair of tits you've seen in your life that you ever came across? You might've shagged the lass, or might've been a teacher or someone you seen in your car causing your to almost crash.

When I was doing my A Levels, I went on a Geography field trip to the lakes, one day we were in this toon called "Cockermouth", we were all gaggin for a pint, but the fuckin teachers were cunts, they were like FBI agents all over us, and I gans to this kid howay sneak in here for a quick pint as ye dee when ye 17 and wanting to challenge authority, and he didn't look at me, his face was " :lol: " and I said, "what's the matter wi yee ya daft twat" a turned roond and honestly there was this lass, probably aboot 25/28, quite slim, but one of them Cumbrian faces that looked like more of a Rugby League player than someone really feminine, but honest, ger tits lad, if ye put ye arm oot nooher tits went oot as far as ya elbow. When she walked past. There was this car at the lights, and the green light came on but he didn't realise cos he was starin at this lasses tits.

I've never really been with anyone with ridiculously big boobs to be honest, but just what are the biggest pair of tits you've ever seen out and about.

Edited by Scottish Mag

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

live with a girl with huge breasts, but like drowning man, I'm not really that bothered by huge tits. Prefer them to be pert.

There's a woman that takes her kids to my kids school and she has easily the biggest tits I've ever seen in my life, she never wears a bra ever, and they look like some freaky photoshop number from The Sunday Sport.

I am an out and out tit man but her tits are fucking grotesque, she reminds me of Buster Gonad, she could probably ease her life by investing in a wheel barrow.

There's a woman that takes her kids to my kids school and she has easily the biggest tits I've ever seen in my life, she never wears a bra ever, and they look like some freaky photoshop number from The Sunday Sport.

I am an out and out tit man but her tits are fucking grotesque, she reminds me of Buster Gonad, she could probably ease her life by investing in a wheel barrow.

So what Jimbo, you're saying you wouldn't?

What have you just employed Roedent's PR company?

Trust me, I wouldn't mate, she's got a face like quasimodo.

I would of figured you'd take great delight in getting her on all fours and slapping her about the face with her penduluming mammaries if that was the case. :lol:

Edited by sammynb

I would of figured you'd take great delight in getting her on all fours and slapping her about the face with her penduluming mammaries if that was the case. :lol:

Nah she's got about 7 kids, she's probably got a clunge like a horses collar.

Not a subject that will appeal to everyone, but a subject that some will have an opinion about.

Fair enough this might seem a bit sexist, but fuck it. I reckon if every bloke between the age of 16 and 40 wrote down what interests them in life, tits would be in the most peoples top 20, top 10 for some even. There's leg men, and there's breast men, but I don't think it's unreasonable to say a lot of men talk about breasts.

Looking back through your life though, who had the biggest pair of tits you've seen in your life that you ever came across? You might've shagged the lass, or might've been a teacher or someone you seen in your car causing your to almost crash.

When I was doing my A Levels, I went on a Geography field trip to the lakes, one day we were in this toon called "Cockermouth", we were all gaggin for a pint, but the fuckin teachers were cunts, they were like FBI agents all over us, and I gans to this kid howay sneak in here for a quick pint as ye dee when ye 17 and wanting to challenge authority, and he didn't look at me, his face was " :lol: " and I said, "what's the matter wi yee ya daft twat" a turned roond and honestly there was this lass, probably aboot 25/28, quite slim, but one of them Cumbrian faces that looked like more of a Rugby League player than someone really feminine, but honest, ger tits lad, if ye put ye arm oot nooher tits went oot as far as ya elbow. When she walked past. There was this car at the lights, and the green light came on but he didn't realise cos he was starin at this lasses tits.

I've never really been with anyone with ridiculously big boobs to be honest, but just what are the biggest pair of tits you've ever seen out and about.

Hubby would agree with you, infact he always says they are in his top 3 interests in life :lol::lol:

Nah she's got about 7 kids, she's probably got a clunge like a horses collar.

7 kids explains the bags she is carrying then.

Someone around your way must have a thing for quasimodo.

Hubby would agree with you, infact he always says they are in his top 3 interests in life :lol::lol:

So either you have three toonraider or he is facinated with one of someone elses :lol:

Hubby would agree with you, infact he always says they are in his top 3 interests in life :lol::rolleyes:

So either you have three toonraider or he is facinated with one of someone elses :lol:

:lol:

i rekon this is his order

1.Motor racing

2. TITS

3.Food

Hubby would agree with you, infact he always says they are in his top 3 interests in life :lol::rolleyes:

i rekon this is his order

1.Motor racing

2. TITS

3.Food

Good thing about that is Tits are usually involved in all three of those :rolleyes:

My boss goes through stages where her breasts just seem to get huge. Although I've known her for so long now they don't do anything for me, although when I was 21 and first started as her assistant it was difficult to concentrate I can tell you. Once had a liason with a lass with fairly big knockers, although I was too drunk to fully appreciate them.

My boss goes through stages where her breasts just seem to get huge. Although I've known her for so long now they don't do anything for me, although when I was 21 and first started as her assistant it was difficult to concentrate I can tell you. Once had a liason with a lass with fairly big knockers, although I was too drunk to fully appreciate them.

That reminds me of one of my former bosses, she was very busty and fit too, every Monday afternoon we would have a team planning meeting for the week ahead, we would ensure we got to the conference room before she did and we would put the air-con on cold purely to make her nipples hard.

That reminds me of one of my former bosses, she was very busty and fit too, every Monday afternoon we would have a team planning meeting for the week ahead, we would ensure we got to the conference room before she did and we would put the air-con on cold purely to make her nipples hard.

When I say they don't do anything for me anymore, we go through stages where we play squash on our dinner hour, and the sight of her bouncing about is a joy to behold.

I think we need Jimbo's Telly-esque proof of this.... ;)