NSFW - Biggest pair of tits you've seen in your life

Guest stevieintoon

There's a woman that takes her kids to my kids school and she has easily the biggest tits I've ever seen in my life, she never wears a bra ever, and they look like some freaky photoshop number from The Sunday Sport.

I am an out and out tit man but her tits are fucking grotesque, she reminds me of Buster Gonad, she could probably ease her life by investing in a wheel barrow.

I think we need Jimbo's Telly-esque proof of this.... :lol:

Maybe not Jimbo's quasimodo but....

bustybritain2.jpg

Thank God she stopped when she did!!!

She's positively flat chested compared to that woman I saw.

Yes please feel free to post any pics as evidence.

fucking horrible that like.........................mind after 9 pints of Stella, shuz a beauty! :crylaughin:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three things come to mind here Zath,

one your ex wouldnt be too chuffed at you posting her pics on here,

two your missus woulnt be too chuffed at you still having said pics and

most importantly three........ whats her number? :o

• 3 years later...
Guest Gordon McKeag

Went for a paper today and saw this black lass at the bus stop, her boobs were so big I don't think there'll be a letter she wasn't fat or anything but even for the extreme boob lover these were too big, must've hurt her back. I think the attention some women must get, a lot of them will welcome it, but I bet many don't like when they're that big, must get boring people staring at your boobs all the time and comments.

Went for a paper today and saw this black lass at the bus stop, her boobs were so big I don't think there'll be a letter she wasn't fat or anything but even for the extreme boob lover these were too big, must've hurt her back. I think the attention some women must get, a lot of them will welcome it, but I bet many don't like when they're that big, must get boring people staring at your boobs all the time and comments.

I used to go out with a lass whose best mate had to have a reduction - back pains and also being dodgy going down stairs apparently - I only saw them when they were a bit above average (clothed).

Edited by NJS