Oh Roy....

.../\......\o/...

Christ, he's a tit isn't he. I think there's some merit in what he says - giving reserve keepers a cap from time to time, but it's hardly Shay's fault the manager keeps picking him. What's he meant to do, refuse to play for his country so that the reserves get a go.

Engage brain, Roy. Then speak. There's a good lad.

Usually Keane does talk a bit of sense but some of his recent comments regarding the RoI team have been bollocks. Last week he was giving off about a couple of his players not being selected because they were from Cork as it was too far south and then who pops up to score the winner? Stephen Ireland, from Cork. So time now Roy to shut the fuck up.

Be better for us if Shay didn't play every game as well, especially in light of the alleged injury to his knee the other night.

Keep it up Roy, we know deep down you love the toon and are only thinking of what is best for us - by the way son isn't it time for you to let loose on the makems and tell them what you really think about them and their village of the dammed :lol:

C#nt.

Christ almighty I do often agree with a lot of what Keane says but fucking hell when you have people today who'd do anything not to play in a friendly for your country now people are getting criticised for playing every game.

Shay Given's the consummate professional and he's a fantastic role model to anyone in the game in particular if you're a keeper.

Keane takes the mackems to the lofty heights of the Championship and suddenly he's trying to pick everyone else's team. I repsect what he's done at the mackems, but this reminds us if needed that ultimately he's still a twat.

Just currying the mackem's favour tbh. Bit rich him complaining that someone plays too much when he walked out on his country during a world cup. Also, I was driving through Sunderland the other day and went past the music rooms only to see a huge banner saying

"Good luck Roy and Niall. Anyone that slaps Shearer infront of 50,000 geordies is alright by us"

Roy didn't make contact iirc :lol:

Edited by Sima

Just currying the mackem's favour tbh. Bit rich him complaining that someone plays too much when he walked out on his country during a world cup. Also, I was driving through Sunderland the other day and went past the music rooms only to see a huge banner saying

"Good luck Roy and Niall. Anyone that slaps Shearer infront of 50,000 geordies is alright by us"

The sad thing is that they'll fucking LOVE that. Not "Good luck Roy and Niall. Here's to promotion." They'll actually prefer the reference to a player the likes of which will never pull on their scabby top.

Correct. There was no contact.

Shearer showed how hard he really is in that incident. He just stood eyeing dickhead Keane, willing him to try his luck. Keane bottled it and did the usual thing soft shites do and shouted and bawled whilst being 'restrained' by a team-mate.

Keane = soft as shite.

Fucking tosser.

I'll cream my pants if the mackems fail to get into the premiership, I really will. Two seasons in the championship would be too much for glory Roy to take imo, will be looking straight to the premiership after that.

Aye, I'm always confused about the Shearer-Keane incident. The mackems seem to think it was some sort of victory for Keane and Shearer got a slap. In actual fact, it no contact was made and it was quite possiblity the most embarrasing thing Keane ever did on a football pitch, second to kicking Haaland and injuring himself.

Roy didn't make contact iirc ;)

Shearer showed how hard he really is in that incident. He just stood eyeing dickhead Keane, willing him to try his luck. Keane bottled it and did the usual thing soft shites do and shouted and bawled whilst being 'restrained' by a team-mate.

Keane = soft as shite.

Tbh Shearer is more the sort that never very often started trouble, but would in the end finish it or at least not run from it anyway IMO (although in fairness he wasn't usually daft enough to do it on the pitch).

Where as Keane is the exact opposite, the sort that constantly started trouble, but probably wouldn't finish it (or start it if he really thought he might get a pasting).

As for the rest of Keane’s endless verbal outbursts, usually it seems his mouth engages and then his brain engages about a week later.

He's doing really well at Sunderland now, but the real test is when/if they get promoted, there could be a lot more of this sort of thing if things don’t go too well then.

Roy didn't make contact iirc ;)

Keane = soft as shite.

The well known power house that is Gary Neville :)

As has been said its just Keane giving everyone a reminder that he is and always has been a complete and utter prick. But he's really starting to fit n well with the bitter, jealous, obsessed mackem types that support his club.

As for the Shearer incident, you can well imagine the mackems loving that, even though Keane missed and then did fuck all when Shearer stood toe to toe with him. Even Keane admitted that he'd been a prick over that incident!

As a Sunderland supporter i say fair play to Given for playing for his country, i would be exactly the same in his position. I reckon Keane will still be around even if we dont make it this year with more money to spend in the summer, after all its not as if hes playing anymore ;)

I think he knows what hes talking about when it comes to most things to do with the ROI FA, but i wish he would just keep it down and focus on SAFC and getting promoted....

As a Sunderland supporter i say fair play to Given for playing for his country, i would be exactly the same in his position. I reckon Keane will still be around even if we dont make it this year with more money to spend in the summer, after all its not as if hes playing anymore ;)

I think he knows what hes talking about when it comes to most things to do with the ROI FA, but i wish he would just keep it down and focus on SAFC and getting promoted....

:):):lol::lol::lol::lol: But, but, but your post doesn't contain any anti NUFC bile!!! :lol::lol: Are you sure you're a mackem???

Refreshing, to say the least.

(welcomen [btw])