Sex in store for elderly

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Sex in store for elderly

Mar 27 2007

By The Journal

Two elderly men were caught having sex on camera in a busy department store.

The pensioners, aged 83 and 70, were spotted performing oral sex on each other at the bedding section of Debenhams in Carlisle.

It is not clear how many customers witnessed the pair, who were followed to the store toilets by security staff where they committed a further sexual act.

Insp Paul Coulson, of Cumbria Police confirmed that two men had been arrested on suspicion of gross indecency at Debenhams in The Lanes shopping complex at about 11.55am last Saturday.

Mr Coulson said he could not confirm reports that the men, understood to be from Dalston and Aspatria, would not face court action as they had been cautioned.

:);):)

It's probably also an image they could've done without on Leazes's forum a few days ago, under the heading "The first HowayTheToon meet-up was a roaring success".

Apparently... ;)

Cautioned FFS. I would have kicked the living daylights out of the pair of them regardless of their age if I had bumped into them and i had my kids with me.

Dirty old queens, want fucking put down.

;)

Just when you thought there could be nothing more traumatic for Wacky's kids to witness than two geriatric queens going at it hammer and tongues.....he goes and paints an image of them looking on appaled as their midget paterfamilius kicks them too within an inch of their lives.

Seriously though kids, homophobic hate crime is bad, mmmmmmmkay.

Cautioned FFS. I would have kicked the living daylights out of the pair of them regardless of their age if I had bumped into them and i had my kids with me.

;)

Just when you thought there could be nothing more traumatic for Wacky's kids to witness than two geriatric queens going at it hammer and tongues.....he goes and paints an image of them looking on appaled as their midget paterfamilius kicks them too within an inch of their lives.

I knew you would see no wrong in it :)

Not sure what sort of household you were brought up in tbh

Edited by Wacky Jnr

;)

:)

I was raised in the soft furnishings section of Debenhams, by a pack of geriatric homosexuals who took me in and cared for me as their own.

;)

:)

I was raised in the soft furnishings section of Debenhams, by a pack of geriatric homosexuals who took me in and cared for me as their own.

Just as i thought :lol:

My Mrs works as a care assistant with the elderly, and in one particular care home she would regularly catch the resident's shagging, and on one occasion she walked in on an orgy.

My Mrs works as a care assistant with the elderly, and in one particular care home she would regularly catch the resident's shagging, and on one occasion she walked in on an orgy.

Fire hazard surely?

Fire hazard surely?

There were pleny of requests for KY jelly when the Dr next paid a house call.