BBC 3 Now!

Gemmill

Guest Patrokles

Aye that was so patronising. It's like me letting my 2 year old nephew "win" a fight with me. ;)

I bet you don't let him win, though.

"I'm the G-man! No one beats me! Stop crying, you little pussy!" :)

Aye that was so patronising. It's like me letting my 2 year old nephew "win" a fight with me. ;)

The whole programme is complete bollocks. Talking about inventing some infra-red urinal that moves up and down according to the height of the user. Why not just make those urinals that are effectively a steel wall with a gutter?

is this in a similar vein as the "Fuck off I'm Fat" and "Fuck off I'm a hairy Woman"?

it's just freaks trying to claw their way back into normal society by shouting loudly and by pretending to be righteous.

You're FAT AS FUCK! I'm down here you twat!

:):lol:

;)

That's better.

I'm only 34" waist ffs, at least I'm in proportion to my height, I could roll you down the street.

Back to my fighting weight me son, 5' 8", 11 stone 3 and ripped to fuck. :)

Similar program on last night about tall people. Including some miserable twat from durham who was 7'7 and tried to start a fight if anyone looked at him funny.

What was worse was that he spoke with an american accent for some bizarre reason when being interviewed and then went back to his mackem twang when at his mams house!

Similar program on last night about tall people. Including some miserable twat from durham who was 7'7 and tried to start a fight if anyone looked at him funny.

What was worse was that he spoke with an american accent for some bizarre reason when being interviewed and then went back to his mackem twang when at his mams house!

Wasn't peasepud was it?