Surprised no one mentioned it

Kid Dynamite

Yeh weve had some nice Days in York like,

Perfect hangover cure,

Drink some Oasis whilst walking the city walls on the way to the pub :)

;)

i didnt say it was 20c in the shade though did i? Just like the weather forecast doesnt give out temps for 'in the shade'.

In the sunshine, in CLS, its 19c.

It does actually, that's what they're talking about.

Yeah, all temperatures are measured in the shade. I only found that out a couple of years ago. Pretty unimportant detail in Ireland, where there's nothing outside to cast shadows...

Fucking freezing in South France today. ;)

lick my ringpiece tbh. I bet some people on here are insufferable to be around as they must be right about everything always. Just cos the BBC says its 12c in durham doesnt neccessarily make it true. feel free to drive here. Sit in your car for 5 mins and check for yourself. As much fun as it would be to sit here and lie about the temperature. im not.

Edited by J69

lick my ringpiece tbh. I bet some people on here are insufferable to be around as they must be right about everything always. Just cos the BBC says its 12c in durham doesnt neccessarily make it true. feel free to drive here. Sit in your car for 5 mins and check for yourself. As much fun as it would be to sit here and lie about the temperature. im not.

;) See the temperature's just shot up 10 degrees in your cavernous skull, anyway!

Fuck off outside and enjoy the weather.

i didnt say it was 20c in the shade though did i? Just like the weather forecast doesnt give out temps for 'in the shade'.

not on my fucking telly ;)

not on my fucking telly :)

;) They don't say 'in the shade' tbf. It's just a consistency thing I think, as the glass in a thermometer can heat up and create a false temp that's higher than the air temperature if it's in the sun. I think weather stations still often use conventional thermometers as they are pretty accurate. Don't quote me on this, it's sketchy GCSE Geography talking here. :)

Temperatures not measured in the shade or completely meaningless. You can leave a thermometer out in the sun in the arctic and it can register quite high, but it's not measuring air temperature.

I think I might trust the BBC (in fact all) meteorologists over you on this one J69, if it's all the same.

Two things I like about this thread: firstly how annoyed J69 got, but even more than that, that Renton is so desperate for an argument that he'll start one with an in-car thermometer. ;)

:)

God I'm bored.