Lampard has a broken wrist

Kid Dynamite

Your comment was an attempt at a bite, and was shit. Wasn't worthy of my time.

95% of your posts on here are just attempts at bites, you're just a waste of time really.

Errr, no it wasn't. Why do you think Jose prefers playing with 3 in the middle? It's so Lampard can hang on the edge of the box waiting for an opportunity

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

95% of your posts on here are just attempts at bites, you're just a waste of time really.

Errr, no it wasn't. Why do you think Jose prefers playing with 3 in the middle? It's so Lampard can hang on the edge of the box waiting for an opportunity

It's clear to everyone, apart from those taking the piss, that Lampard does much more than that tbh

Jose uses that formation because it works, not because Lampard can play.

It's clear to everyone, apart from those taking the piss, that Lampard does much more than that tbh

Aye he sometimes re-does his hair and then poses for the cameras too I think. :crylaughin:

Oh, "Jose" is it now Gol? :crylaughin:

Oh, "Jose" is it now Gol? :crylaughin:

Read the post I quoted

It's ridiculous how Lampard has now become the scapegoat, I'm not a huge fan of the lad but it is a joke if I'm being honest. Just in the same manner Scholes was, but then again Lampard isn't in the same class as Scholes as in my eyes he's the best midfielder we've produced since Gazza.

All the people going on about Jose plays that formation so he can just do this and that and only works in that what about in Ranieri's last season in a 4-4-2 when Lampard was class for them?

I think the last time England played really well the center midfield duo was Lampard and King. Mclaren's got to make a choice Gerrard or Lampard, no way is Lampard as bad as people are making out.

Edited by chip2388

I think the last time England played really well the center midfield duo was Lampard and King. Mclaren's got to make a choice Gerrard or Lampard, no way is Lampard as bad as people are making out.

I agree and think it's ridiculous that someone with a fantastic goalscoring record is still considered rubbish. Then add up all the assists he makes and only then can you see what a fantastic contribution he makes to Chelsea. I'd rather that than someone who works his socks off but brings little to the team in terms of end-product.

That said, I would still play Gerrard over him, as he simply has the potential to add much more to the team.

Lampard's probably been better for his club this season though.

Edited by TheInspiration