Rodent says two or three will go

TheMoog

From SSN

Glenn Roeder claims 'two or three' of his Newcastle team do not have long-term futures at the club.

Roeder, whose team slipped up at AZ Alkmaar in the Uefa Cup and Charlton in the Premiership, has been disappointed by recent performances.

While the former West Ham chief admits he can have no arguments over the application of the majority of his injury-hit squad this season, he has cited poor attitude in some players.

The manager is determined to root out the deadwood in his squad and claims he already knows where to start wielding the axe.

"In our last two games in Alkmaar and at The Valley, I was disappointed with the attitude of two or three of our players - not all of them - when we went a goal behind," said Roeder.

"That is something I will not accept. I know who these players are and it will not matter to me whether they have contracts or not, they will not feature in my long-term plans.

"I have been in football all my life and one thing I have learned is that as far as motivation is concerned, 99 percent of the time, it comes from within.

"It is something you are born with, so in some cases, it does not matter who the manager is.

"However, I am a naturally motivated person and I have to say I am hugely disappointed that at times in our last two games against Alkmaar and Charlton, some of our players have not shown the natural motivation I expect and want at this club."

Meanwhile, Newcastle are said to be keeping tabs on Shakthar Donetsk left back Razvan Rat.

A Newcastle scout is understood to have taken in Romania's game with Holland and Rat is reported to have impressed.

Who's going to be out then? Bumble no doubt, but who's the other two?

From SSN

Glenn Roeder claims 'two or three' of his Newcastle team do not have long-term futures at the club.

Roeder, whose team slipped up at AZ Alkmaar in the Uefa Cup and Charlton in the Premiership, has been disappointed by recent performances.

While the former West Ham chief admits he can have no arguments over the application of the majority of his injury-hit squad this season, he has cited poor attitude in some players.

The manager is determined to root out the deadwood in his squad and claims he already knows where to start wielding the axe.

"In our last two games in Alkmaar and at The Valley, I was disappointed with the attitude of two or three of our players - not all of them - when we went a goal behind," said Roeder.

"That is something I will not accept. I know who these players are and it will not matter to me whether they have contracts or not, they will not feature in my long-term plans.

"I have been in football all my life and one thing I have learned is that as far as motivation is concerned, 99 percent of the time, it comes from within.

"It is something you are born with, so in some cases, it does not matter who the manager is.

"However, I am a naturally motivated person and I have to say I am hugely disappointed that at times in our last two games against Alkmaar and Charlton, some of our players have not shown the natural motivation I expect and want at this club."

Meanwhile, Newcastle are said to be keeping tabs on Shakthar Donetsk left back Razvan Rat.

THE Newcastle scout is understood to have taken in Romania's game with Holland and Rat is reported to have impressed.

Who's going to be out then? Bumble no doubt, but who's the other two?

Bramble, Luque, Babayaro

By rights it should be Bramble (shit), Moore (average and retiring), Carr (extra shit) and Babayaro (doesn't give a shit).

Most likely it will be N'Zogbia (off to Arse), Emre (off to Bayern), Taylor (off to the bin dippers) and Shay (off to the dorty makems) ;)

Can we really trust the fuckers in charge of the club to get it right?

If you look at the club's recent history when was the last time they got a their transfers right, window or no window invloved?

Probably the year SBR signed Bellamy and Robert? Since then, regardless of who the manager is, the club's transfer purchases haven't reflected what the team has needed to be strengthened on the park.

Edited by sammynb

Bernard and Pav are certainties but has Roeder even included them? I'm guessing: Moore, Bramble and Luque.

Moore must be on the certainties list as well, hasn't he already said he's going back to Oz. I reckon he means Bramble, Luque and maybe Baba.