Newcastle vs Man City

Baggio

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring back Shearer

As manager.

have to agree like. he would be the inspiration the team and fans need. just get him in there man, stop pissing about. How many people will bother to renew if it goes on like this? :crylaughin:

Bring back Shearer

As manager.

have to agree like. he would be the inspiration the team and fans need. just get him in there man, stop pissing about. How many people will bother to renew if it goes on like this? :crylaughin:

shameful,overpaid,shite,= S.O.S.

Playing a midfield partnership of Parker and Butt at home to Man City is pathetic, we shouldn't even need to play one defensive midfielder against that lot let alone two. :crylaughin:

Playing a midfield partnership of Parker and Butt at home to Man City is pathetic, we shouldn't even need to play one defensive midfielder against that lot let alone two. :lol:

He's been blaming Man City for our loss. :lol: Says they 'set up shop' or summat...Fucking hell.. :crylaughin:

Complete clearout,they aint good enough simple as

I'm not sure any judgements should be made until a decent manager is brought in. Apart from one or two which have been obvious for a long time.

I'm not sure any judgements should be made until a decent manager is brought in. Apart from one or two which have been obvious for a long time.

Is there a slight whiff of relegation about all this or is that just silly?

Is there a slight whiff of relegation about all this or is that just silly?

malevolent stench tbh.

That was fucking desperate today. I don't know what they're paying Roeder for. The bloke just stands there and watches us get beat. There's no attempt to change things at all - he doesn't get a message to anyone on the pitch, he doesn't call anyone over to offer any tactical advice, he doesn't try to gee anyone up.

He just stands there, hands in his pockets, thinking "What would Arsene Wenger do? I know. Look studious. Glasses on. Pensive look on face. That's it. I AM Arsene Wenger :crylaughin: "

Fucking tit of a man.

By the way Martins was so bad today, it wasn't even funny. I reckon Ali Dia had a better debut for Southampton.

That was fucking desperate today. I don't know what they're paying Roeder for. The bloke just stands there and watches us get beat. There's no attempt to change things at all - he doesn't get a message to anyone on the pitch, he doesn't call anyone over to offer any tactical advice, he doesn't try to gee anyone up.

He just stands there, hands in his pockets, thinking "What would Arsene Wenger do? I know. Look studious. Glasses on. Pensive look on face. That's it. I AM Arsene Wenger :crylaughin: "

Fucking tit of a man.

By the way Martins was so bad today, it wasn't even funny. I reckon Ali Dia had a better debut for Southampton.

Babayaro. I thought he was relatively ok today. Any thoughts Gemms?