Newcastle vs Man City

Baggio

Babayaro was woeful! That tackle he bottled out of towards the end when he ended up getting injured was quality, got what he deserved the little shite.

Agree with Gemmill, Martins was awful. His passing was so poor, don't think he found his man once. Dyer was horrendous aswell, he looked like he was injured - just sauntering around.

GRRR

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if Scott Parker isn't carrying an injury then he's just not very good. He's slow and he takes an age to get up from any challenge. I hope he's got something wrong with him and isn't just giving up.

Thought Duff was one of the better players.

Horrible waste of money, and a horrible day out,again.

Has he been through all of his teammates wives in the past month or what? Why will nobody pass the ball to the lad? He gets in acres and stands screaming for the ball and they're all utterly oblivious to the fact that he's even on the pitch. I'd be fucking livid if I was him. He looked well up for it today, so what do we do - not bother giving him the ball.

And if Scott Parker isn't carrying an injury then he's just not very good. He's slow and he takes an age to get up from any challenge. I hope he's got something wrong with him and isn't just giving up.

Also had another go at the East Stand paddock from where someone must have had a dig at him after yet another pirouet and spent a few minutes sulking with carr trying to get him going again.

I reckon he'll be away in the summer with the "family cannot settle in the North East" excuse trotted out

I have had enough of this half hearted bullshit and I draw the line here.

no more this season will I travel 400 mile round trip to watch utter shite.

You can call me part time but fook em till they get some pride back .

you won't hear any abuse from me, top marks to those lads who travel huge distances to watch that shite, Im sitting here wondering if I can be arsed to waste a bank holiday Monday in such a way and I live half a mile away.

At least I can hold my head up high, safe in the knowledge that I said it from the start "Roeder is a twat, hes the most clueless fucker going".

I have had enough of this half hearted bullshit and I draw the line here.

no more this season will I travel 400 mile round trip to watch utter shite.

You can call me part time but fook em till they get some pride back .

you won't hear any abuse from me, top marks to those lads who travel huge distances to watch that shite, Im sitting here wondering if I can be arsed to waste a bank holiday Monday in such a way and I live half a mile away.

At least I can hold my head up high, safe in the knowledge that I said it from the start "Roeder is a twat, hes the most clueless fucker going".

Sure you said he was a 'top boss' :crylaughin:

I've had enough of the travelling. I only do about 260 miles a game now but even that isnt worth it.

Why the fuck we didnt plan Bobbys successor when the chairman knew he was going is beyond belief.

I've had enough of the travelling. I only do about 260 miles a game now but even that isnt worth it.

Why the fuck we didnt plan Bobbys successor when the chairman knew he was going is beyond belief.

Cos he's a clueless fucker that's why, the most clueless fucker in an organisation which boasts an abundance of clueless fuckers

Cos he's a clueless fucker that's why, the most clueless fucker in an organisation which boasts an abundance of clueless fuckers

Even if the planet of clueless fuckers top boss came down FS would give him a run for his money.

This isn't knee-jerk to today's result, in the same way that my opinion will not change if we go and beat Sheff Utd next week-I hold the following things to be self-evident about NUFC:

1. We are going nowhere with the current manager picking the team. The man doesnt have a clue-as has been well chronicled, this is most apparent when his players come back from injury and he actually has to make tactical selection decisions.

2. We are going nowhere with the current chairman picking the managers. Yes Fatty-the buck stops with you. If you think the fact that you've 'provided' (for which the correct term is actually 'made available') a transfer fund means you escape criticism then you assume you should be treated as an exception amongst chairmen the world over. Ultimately all chairmen are judged on the success (or otherwise) of the managers they appoint.

The season will probably end with a couple more wins and a couple more losses. It won't really matter. The usual soundbites will be trotted out in the press about where we're going wrong and how we will put it right. It won't make any difference. The two points above will remain inalienable truths.

One of two scenarios are likely over the summer. 1. Glenn will be given money to go and strengthen the team, or 2. Glenn will be sacked and a new manager brought in. Neither alone is acceptable. In the case of 1, because Glenn isnt fit to be spending the money, and in the case of 2, because Shepherd isn't fit to be appointing Glenn's successor. Neither alone solves the problems of this football club.

I feel it is now the responsibility of the local media to start pressing this agenda.

This isn't knee-jerk to today's result, in the same way that my opinion will not change if we go and beat Sheff Utd next week-I hold the following things to be self-evident about NUFC:

1. We are going nowhere with the current manager picking the team. The man doesnt have a clue-as has been well chronicled, this is most apparent when his players come back from injury and he actually has to make tactical selection decisions.

2. We are going nowhere with the current chairman picking the managers. Yes Fatty-the buck stops with you. If you think the fact that you've 'provided' (for which the correct term is actually 'made available') a transfer fund means you escape criticism then you assume you should be treated as an exception amongst chairmen the world over. Ultimately all chairmen are judged on the success (or otherwise) of the managers they appoint.

The season will probably end with a couple more wins and a couple more losses. It won't really matter. The usual soundbites will be trotted out in the press about where we're going wrong and how we will put it right. It won't make any difference. The two points above will remain inalienable truths.

One of two scenarios are likely over the summer. 1. Glenn will be given money to go and strengthen the team, or 2. Glenn will be sacked and a new manager brought in. Neither alone is acceptable. In the case of 1, because Glenn isnt fit to be spending the money, and in the case of 2, because Shepherd isn't fit to be appointing Glenn's successor. Neither alone solves the problems of this football club.

I feel it is now the responsibility of the local media to start pressing this agenda.

Agree.

what he said. good post.

Can't see Anal stepping out of line... :crylaughin:

Agreed. That's why I made the point about there needing to be a sense of responsibility about pushing this agenda.

I speak with an outsiders perspective on this-I am constantly perturbed about how the local press covers NUFC-it's 'own' football club. It doesnt act as a check and balance as it should. It's alarmingly different to the Manchester rags that I have experience of. It's basically in bed with Shepherd and that above all other things sustains his position. It is in effect his PR tool and I for one can't imagine less healthy conditions for an improvement in standards. This has to change absolutely.

I was totally at a loss with today. Ill admit that before the game I was ... I think the word would be apathetic.

The game was woeful. GR can not blame (or not not blame?) injuries now. He knew Owen would be out for the season. with a questionable selection (Dyer imo should take parkers place in the centre to link the midfield and forwards. Sticking sib up front for now), the his boggling subs followed. I can only assume Moore took a knock? If not, what was the point of that change? Bringing Milner and sib on was fair enough, but to what point? he didnt change anything? Again, Id have swapped Sib for parker and dropped dyer into the centre.

I thought Duff had an improved game, but thats about the only positive I could draw. Pathetic result but what we deserved from a game of two awful teams.

Once more, decidedly average from a decidedly average team and manager. He lost the crowd today.

Agreed. That's why I made the point about there needing to be a sense of responsibility about pushing this agenda.

I speak with an outsiders perspective on this-I am constantly perturbed about how the local press covers NUFC-it's 'own' football club. It doesnt act as a check and balance as it should. It's alarmingly different to the Manchester rags that I have experience of. It's basically in bed with Shepherd and that above all other things sustains his position. It is in effect his PR tool and I for one can't imagine less healthy conditions for an improvement in standards. This has to change absolutely.

You're absolutely spot on Manc-mag with this and your previous post.

I'm so fucking sick of the situation it's unreal. :lol:

You're absolutely spot on Manc-mag with this and your previous post.

I'm so fucking sick of the situation it's unreal. :lol:

Sickening because it's cyclical. Wish the psychophants would print that.

Aye spot on Sammy. Fucking depressing though cos Shepherd's going nowhere, and it's more than likely that Roeder's stopping too.

Aye......I heard if any change was likely it would be a more prominent role for his progeny, Freddie Prinze Jnr. Jesus wept. Depressed to fuck here.

Aye spot on Sammy. Fucking depressing though cos Shepherd's going nowhere, and it's more than likely that Roeder's stopping too.

Aye......I heard if any change was likely it would be a more prominent role for his progeny, Freddie Prinze Jnr. Jesus wept. Depressed to fuck here.

...the dog worrier?