a little tale....

Radgina

had a phone call from my mackem mate a couple of hours ago....

she was driving home from work ( Longbenton ) and was in the near side lane to turn right at the roundabout to then pull into the Siansburys garage, a big black "jeep" thing booled up alongside and then cut across her at the roundabout so she had to slam the anchors on.....not happy she pulled into the garage where the jeep was parked filling up,

"do you always drive like such a prick ? " she said to the driver, "sorry I did not realise you were there before I decided i had to turn right", "twat" she said and proceeded to put petrol in her car, "would you like an autograph by way of an apology?" he said, "why like, who are you? " she replied, "I'm a famous footballer" said he, "well unless you play for Sunderland your autograph is fuck all use to me " she replied and walked into the garage to pay.The lad behind the counter said to her " fuck me do you know him ?", "no" she said " who the fuck is he like ? " ......"Titus Bramble" he replied as Titus walked into pay looking rather shamefaced ......... :crylaughin::lol:

An autograph as a way of apology :crylaughin:

No suprise that he had a lapse of concentration though is there? :lol:

Do you reckon that would work for non-celebrity types?

"What the hell did you just pinch my arse for?"

"Oh I'm sorry for being a dick, here, let me sign my name across your tits .... you know...as an apology?"

well at least titus was polite to ur mate

Unlike he was to me in the gate the other night when he was pissed as a fart.

I bet he loves getting annoyed by a pissed, angry fan :lol:

ssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhh :crylaughin:

:crylaughin:

He can autograph anything he likes barring a new contract as far as I'm concerned.

:lol: I see his driving skills are no better than his football ones. What a muppet

I once saw him attempt the most ridiculous 3 point turn (9 point turn more like) in his X5 in the middle of traffic next to Haddrick's Mill roundabout at South Gosforth. His mate sat next to him was pissing himself laughing like. I think he's just a shit driver tbh.

My mate used to work in the parking ticket office and Shearer's Mrs was always getting tickets and always on the phone whinging about it. I once saw Carl Cort/Shola pull up on the pavement on one of the side streets off Northumberland St and get out and go shopping. :crylaughin:

:lol:

He can autograph anything he likes barring a new contract as far as I'm concerned.

:crylaughin: