IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!

Radgina

Just had lunch at the local belgian bier cafe - a golden draak and trappist rochefort later I think it's a day for an early mark before wandering off to see the pixies tonight!!!

Followed by a four day week and easter.

Life, cruisie but shite, got to love the irony.

Edited by sammynb

Cruisie??

First 5 day week in a month. Not impressed with Friday this week. :crylaughin:

One of those words.

As in a bit of a cruise.

Would it be cruisey?

Cruisie?

Cruisy?

See if you call someone by the name of Hughes, Hughsie, it's not spelt Hughsey or is it?

Come on man of leprosy, (or is that owner operator) vhat iz ze anzwer?

Guest Patrokles

Cruisie??

First 5 day week in a month. Not impressed with Friday this week. :crylaughin:

One of those words.

As in a bit of a cruise.

Would it be cruisey?

Cruisie?

Cruisy?

See if you call someone by the name of Hughes, Hughsie, it's not spelt Hughsey or is it?

Come on man of leprosy, (or is that owner operator) vhat iz ze anzwer?

Best of going for 'a cruise, but shite,' to be honest.

Guest Patrokles

The only thought in my mind is of the moment I can get back into bed and sleep.

The fact that it is morning, and I only just woke up, perhaps demonstrates how much in love with work/being awake I am not right now.

Just got up after 4 hours of sleep interrupted by an asthmatic cough that's still bothering me now, and not an inhaler in sight. Marvellous.

EDIT: Still, train to Newcastle at 6.30. Rah etc. :crylaughin:

Edited by Meenzer

This week has flown by somehow. :crylaughin: Today is set to be busy but hopefully in a way that means 5 o'clock appears quickly.. then off to the pub. :lol:

Got really bad earache though. :lol:

zippidee bleedin bloody dooda :lol:and it's payday too :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::crylaughin::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You've not heard then?

The BACS system is running slow, meaning that anyone who's meant to get paid today or was meant to be paid yesterday won't be getting their money until Monday. They're saying that the banks will cover any outgoings - Direct Debits, Standing Orders etc, so you won't be charged for overdrafts or anything, and the banks will let you have money out, but they're saying to go into the bank and get money from the cashiers because cash machines may refuse you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6508791.stm

I finished uni for good yesterday and am supposed to be spending the next 3 months doing my dissertation which means I've basically got fuck all to do all day everyday, that prospect isn't as appealing as I once thought it would be.

Might take a flyer today, can't be arsed. Going to take a long lunch and go for a swim I think, anything to pan the day out. One good thing about the match is that I've got out of going to a kids party tomorrow which I'm frankly delighted about to be honest. :crylaughin:

I finished uni for good yesterday and am supposed to be spending the next 3 months doing my dissertation which means I've basically got fuck all to do all day everyday, that prospect isn't as appealing as I once thought it would be.

Close your eyes. Consider the prospect of 5 days a week at work. Consider doing that for the next 35-40 years. Consider that this is the last time you will EVER have this much spare time on your hands. Open your eyes.

See how much more appealing 3 months with nothing to do is now? :crylaughin:

Close your eyes. Consider the prospect of 5 days a week at work. Consider doing that for the next 35-40 years. Consider that this is the last time you will EVER have this much spare time on your hands. Open your eyes.

Now get yourself on an accountancy postgrad course ASAP.

:crylaughin:

I would give The Trent a miss tomorrow then. Ritchies in town! :lol:

Actually I will be making a rare appearance. :crylaughin:

Earache has all but disappeared, the morning has flown by and I've escaped a bollocking by dredging up an old email to back me up on something. If anything it's going a little too smoothly..

I would give The Trent a miss tomorrow then. Ritchies in town! :lol:

Actually I will be making a rare appearance. :crylaughin:

Earache has all but disappeared, the morning has flown by and I've escaped a bollocking by dredging up an old email to back me up on something. If anything it's going a little too smoothly..

Ya know what that means.... your haircut will be a disaster tomorrow! :lol: