Does your car fill with petrol

Renton

Doesn't it tell you on the inside of the car anyway? Didn't have a car in America so used to hire them a lot and one of the best discoveries EVER was when I noticed that next to the fuel gauge is a little arrow pointing either left or right, denoting which side the fuel thing is on. No more twatful guest appearances at the garage for me!

Doesn't it tell you on the inside of the car anyway? Didn't have a car in America so used to hire them a lot and one of the best discoveries EVER was when I noticed that next to the fuel gauge is a little arrow pointing either left or right, denoting which side the fuel thing is on. No more twatful guest appearances at the garage for me!

lol doesnt take long to find out though, whats the point in it teling on the dashboard?

it would be like telling you what colour the car was!

well nearlly

drivers side anyway by the way

lol doesnt take long to find out though, whats the point in it teling on the dashboard?

well nearlly

Not really, I only need look at the bonnet to see the colour of the car. :crylaughin: The location of the fuel pump thing is a lot harder to find out while driving. :lol:

well nearlly

Not really, I only need look at the bonnet to see the colour of the car. :crylaughin: The location of the fuel pump thing is a lot harder to find out while driving. :lol:

Gemmill in 'being as thick as Ally' moment. :lol:

well nearlly

Gemmill in 'being as thick as Ally' moment. :lol:

What's thick about that dipshit? I was hiring a different car every week. :lol:

One drivers side, one passenger side and one at the back (which is far the easiest as it doesn't matter which side of the pump you are), although driver side at the back. :crylaughin:

Edited by Fop