Does your car fill with petrol

Renton

In my experience Japanese/far east manufacturers put them on the passenger side and everybody else puts them on the drivers side. Could be wrong though.

Rover have at least one model on the passenger side. Unless they've moved without me finding out about it they're not far east, are they?

In my experience Japanese/far east manufacturers put them on the passenger side and everybody else puts them on the drivers side. Could be wrong though.

Rover have at least one model on the passenger side. Unless they've moved without me finding out about it they're not far east, are they?

Could be one of the Rover's designed by Honda? Either that or my theory is fucked.

Sounds about right, my Toyota was passenger side and the VW is driver side.

On the driver's side, with diesel.

All you need is a location and your Car Cluedo guess is complete!

On the Esso forecourt. Easy!

It was the Morrisons one at Preston Grange. :lol:

Can we not play Game Of Life instead? I'm shite at Cluedo. :crylaughin:

On the driver's side, with diesel.

All you need is a location and your Car Cluedo guess is complete!

On the Esso forecourt. Easy!

It was the Morrisons one at Preston Grange. :lol:

Can we not play Game Of Life instead? I'm shite at Cluedo. :lol:

:crylaughin: Game of life, jesus christ. I can still remember the telly advert for that!

Doesn't it tell you on the inside of the car anyway? Didn't have a car in America so used to hire them a lot and one of the best discoveries EVER was when I noticed that next to the fuel gauge is a little arrow pointing either left or right, denoting which side the fuel thing is on. No more twatful guest appearances at the garage for me!

Aye some of them do tell you inside the car. My Mondeo has an arrow telling me it's on the off-side.

Once borrowed a mate's Uno when we were in Uni and he said it was OK so long as I filled it up on the way back. We pulled into the petrol station and thought "fuck, what side?" Got out had a quick shifty got back in and pulled up to the right pump.

Got out again lifted the nozzle of the pump and one of the lads inside the car shouted "it's a fucking diesel not petrol!" Swore I'd seen my mate put petrol in it before but thought it best to check so i wandered out of the petrol station and gave him a quick call. Turns out it was petrol but he had a hole in his exhaust. We must have looked well fucking bait to the bloke inside the kiosk :crylaughin:

Could be one of the Rover's designed by Honda? Either that or my theory is fucked.

My Rover targa top coupe :lol::crylaughin: had it on the left side

It was the Honda engined version though

p.s. It categoricaslly never ever was a hairdressers car, before anyone starts :lol:

Both wor lass's Rav 4 and my Fiesta are passenger side fillers.

• 12 years later...