Fuck Leeds, Fuck Glasto, Fuck V and Fuck T...

Happy Face

This is the festival to go to...

http://www.rockwerchter.be/RW2007/fase2/live.asp

Fly out Thursday.... There for 10am, come back Monday for half 7 at night. 3 days off work.....

£102.70

http://www.brusselsairlines.com/com/home/

Tickets €177 inc camping..... £120

A decent holiday/festival for £222.

At the home of Stella.

Agree with the sentiment. Glastonbury looks shite nowadays and V, T in the Park etc. have always been commercial bollocks imo. Hawkfest ftw tbh.

Pearl Jam and MCR. :o

Paleo in Switzerland is always good. Off to it this summer. No camping mind.

Fucking shite, Booed off stage when I went to see Muse last August and rightly so.

Fucking shite, Booed off stage when I went to see Muse last August and rightly so.

Wouldn't call them fucking shite tbh.

By definition no one in the place had any taste anyway though cos they had paid to see Muse.

By definition no one in the place had any taste anyway though cos they had paid to see Muse.

Okay, I have never, EVER seen you make a positive comment about ANY band. So, I want your top five bands right now. Right now Mister! Let's see how great your taste is.

Guest Patrokles

Scott likes Erasure.

The best festival of the year is the Pitchfork one, btw. Dirt cheap, best line-up. No-brainer.

Guest Patrokles

The best festival of the year is the Pitchfork one, btw. Dirt cheap, best line-up. No-brainer.

:o

Seen the line-up, have you?

I hadn't until you asked if I had so I looked it up. I stand by my suicide smiley.

I would rather have sex with Scott than go anywhere near any website, festival, ANYTHING Pitchfork related.

Guest Patrokles

I hadn't until you asked if I had so I looked it up. I stand by my suicide smiley.

I would rather have sex with Scott than go anywhere near any website, festival, ANYTHING Pitchfork related.

Doesn't that make you snobbier than Pitchfork itself? Everyone knows how pretentious that website is. Even Pitchfork knows it. However, that doesn't detract from the quality of the festival, or the fact that it's about £13.

;) Silly thing to say

:nufc:

Well i went to VersusCancer on Friday in Manchester and it was among the best gigs I have seen.

All the bands and artists were very good anyway but there was quite a few who just got up and did stuff together.

Mani and Ian Brown, Andy Rourke and Paul Ryder did I am the Resurrection

Noel Gallagher and Andy Rourke did There is a Light

Gallagher and Weller did Butterfly Collector

Charlatans and Weller did Town Called Malice

Bunnymen and Peter Hook did Ceremony

I was rat arsed and got to sleep about 9am. Well worth it and fine night in Manc was had by me! 40 quid well spent and no camping involved at all! :o

isn't there a couple of good festivals in the states this year? South by South West

and Koceera... spellings off but it's supposed to a big barrel of rock shaped fun.

If I had the time and the money id go.... camping wouldnt bother me...although...

the website under the rules etc says no tents or camping gear allowed?? what you supposed to camp in?? a cardboard box? :o

;) Silly thing to say

:nufc:

They're fucking SHITE though!

And Steve, I don't really think I have a top 5 bands or anything. I'm in my 30s these days you know, no time for compiling top 5 band lists. :suicide:

I thought the Leeds lineup looked pretty rubbish. Glad i'm not bothering tbh, although the banter around the place is quality you want the bands to be good too.

Big fan of RHCP, but i'm not paying £140 to watch fucking Razorlight! :o

I thought the Leeds lineup looked pretty rubbish. Glad i'm not bothering tbh, although the banter around the place is quality you want the bands to be good too.

Big fan of RHCP, but i'm not paying £140 to watch fucking Razorlight! :o

It's not great so far to be honest. Maximo and RHCP and perhaps the Klaxons. Haven't seen Bloc Party live so that might be canny. The rest you can keep. Looking forward to seeing who else is going.

Doesn't that make you snobbier than Pitchfork itself? Everyone knows how pretentious that website is. Even Pitchfork knows it. However, that doesn't detract from the quality of the festival, or the fact that it's about £13.

Must be cheap for a reason. Still if I lived in Chicago it might be worth a look. But seeing as none of us do that rather blows your value for money theory out of the window.

None of these festivals will be anywhere as near as good as Glastonbury, whatever you being-obscure-and-alternative-for-the-sake-of-it numpties say. GUTTED I can't go, although the recent trip to Amsterdam has compensated for it somewhat.

None of these festivals will be anywhere as near as good as Glastonbury, whatever you being-obscure-and-alternative-for-the-sake-of-it numpties say. GUTTED I can't go, although the recent trip to Amsterdam has compensated for it somewhat.

Who's on at Glastonbury like? Bjork & The Who :o