Fuck Leeds, Fuck Glasto, Fuck V and Fuck T...

Happy Face

None of these festivals will be anywhere as near as good as Glastonbury, whatever you being-obscure-and-alternative-for-the-sake-of-it numpties say. GUTTED I can't go, although the recent trip to Amsterdam has compensated for it somewhat.

Who's on at Glastonbury like? Bjork & The Who :o

Lineup won't be announced for a bit, but the sheer volume of music on display means you won't struggle to find something you like. And that's just who'll be announced, for example the likes of Fatboy Slim have turned up to do impromptu performances in the past. Plus there's comedy, circus acts, and a fuck lot else. I've been to several festivals, both in England and across Europe, but there's nowt like Glastonbury.

Actually just found that the provisional line up has been released, check out the number of 'The...' bands. :ohttp://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/artic...amp;e=l_news_dm

It's so good I'm furious. Both Babyshambles and Dirty Pretty Things playing...if there's a reunion I will hunt down and kill everyone who saw it in a jealous rage.

Guest Patrokles

Seen the line-up, have you?

I hadn't until you asked if I had so I looked it up. I stand by my suicide smiley.

I would rather have sex with Scott than go anywhere near any website, festival, ANYTHING Pitchfork related.

Doesn't that make you snobbier than Pitchfork itself? Everyone knows how pretentious that website is. Even Pitchfork knows it. However, that doesn't detract from the quality of the festival, or the fact that it's about £13.

Must be cheap for a reason. Still if I lived in Chicago it might be worth a look. But seeing as none of us do that rather blows your value for money theory out of the window.

None of these festivals will be anywhere as near as good as Glastonbury, whatever you being-obscure-and-alternative-for-the-sake-of-it numpties say. GUTTED I can't go, although the recent trip to Amsterdam has compensated for it somewhat.

No hope for Luke. :o

Who's on at Glastonbury like? Bjork & The Who :o

Lineup won't be announced for a bit, but the sheer volume of music on display means you won't struggle to find something you like. And that's just who'll be announced, for example the likes of Fatboy Slim have turned up to do impromptu performances in the past. Plus there's comedy, circus acts, and a fuck lot else. I've been to several festivals, both in England and across Europe, but there's nowt like Glastonbury.

Actually just found that the provisional line up has been released, check out the number of 'The...' bands. :ohttp://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/artic...amp;e=l_news_dm

It's so good I'm furious. Both Babyshambles and Dirty Pretty Things playing...if there's a reunion I will hunt down and kill everyone who saw it in a jealous rage.

Most festivals have small stages scattered about to explore. I realise Glasto is bigger and has more than most, but my primary reason for going to a festiveal is to see a lot of the bands I like in one go. And Werchter has Metallica, Beastie Boys, Muse and QOTSA. Nothing else can compare.

I hadn't until you asked if I had so I looked it up. I stand by my suicide smiley.

I would rather have sex with Scott than go anywhere near any website, festival, ANYTHING Pitchfork related.

Doesn't that make you snobbier than Pitchfork itself? Everyone knows how pretentious that website is. Even Pitchfork knows it. However, that doesn't detract from the quality of the festival, or the fact that it's about £13.

Must be cheap for a reason. Still if I lived in Chicago it might be worth a look. But seeing as none of us do that rather blows your value for money theory out of the window.

No hope for Luke. :o

What, of turning into a whiney bigheaded little twat like you? Good. :o

No hope for Luke. :lol:

What, of turning into a whiney bigheaded little twat like you? Good. :)

I only found one band on the list that I would go see! :razz:

Guest Patrokles

I'm not whiney, a twat, or little. I'll give you the 2nd one though.

FYI, by the way, the reason there's no hope for you is your terrible logic and poorly-constructed argument, rather than your disdain for anything that Zane Lowe hasn't told you to like. :razz:

Edited by Patrokles

I'd go just to see Sonic Youth perform daydream nation. The rest I could take or leave.

Not a fan of the festival. The band you really want to see only ever gets the shitty 45 minute set and the crap you can't stand always ends up being the headline. Good thing about it though is if a band is here for a festival they end up doing their own shows anyway.

The Scientist this Saturday, Gomez next week, NIN the week after, got to love festival time of the year.

FYI, by the way, the reason there's no hope for you is your terrible logic and poorly-constructed argument, rather than your disdain for anything that Zane Lowe hasn't told you to like. :razz:

Wrong on all counts, as usual. Except maybe the 'little' one.

I'd reiterate my post but as you seem to have no attention for an opinion unless it is your own it really isn't worth the effort.

Guest Patrokles

What, of turning into a whiney bigheaded little twat like you? Good. :D

FYI, by the way, the reason there's no hope for you is your terrible logic and poorly-constructed argument, rather than your disdain for anything that Zane Lowe hasn't told you to like. :)

Wrong on all counts, as usual. Except maybe the 'little' one.

I'd reiterate my post but as you seem to have no attention for an opinion unless it is your own it really isn't worth the effort.

:razz: knickers in a twist again.

• 3 weeks later...