What position do you/did you play?

gram

Started off in defence but ended up on the left or right wing, but usually left despite being right footed - because we only had one lefty in the squad and she played left back.

Unfortunately it was girls football so we were all fairly shit. :o

Aye, loads of left footers on here, and I don't mean catholics. I played in goal but stopped growing so moved out to left back. Although when I've played 11-a-side since school I tend to play centre half where despite my lack of height I'm fairly comfortable at. Cultured ball playing centre half.

anywere really did nets a few years ago but not sure if i could do them again lol...

at the minute im playin in a 6 a side league playin up front. played 8 scored 8 at the minute:D which for me is really good. lol

Goal Attack. Goal Shooter at a push.

Got in from the game on Saturday, my Mam asked what the score was.

Her reply: 'I think Newcastle need a new goal shooter'. :o

Right footed left back when at school as there was always a shortage of people to play left back so I always ended up play there. I prefer to play on the left up front just off a main striker so i can cut in on my right foot, a bit like Ronaldinho you could say! Play some really nice long passes/crosses (Pirlo style). However I have no fitness and I can't tackle.

Out and out centre forward, completely greedy, bullet shot, tall but shite in the air. In style Stan Collymore would be the nearest comparison. I play centre half occasionally if needs be.

Here's a couple of goals I scored a few years ago, Goal 2 is the best (at the bottom)

http://www.piczo.com/F4TV?g=21552956&cr=4

Both decent knocks them tbf.

Goal Attack. Goal Shooter at a push.

Got in from the game on Saturday, my Mam asked what the score was.

Her reply: 'I think Newcastle need a new goal shooter'. :o

:lol:

Classic

She's right too :o

Play a bit of football, but I'm a bit rubbish tbh.

Usually play right-wing (by default), but could do a job up front, and can fill in right-back if needs be, but will need to be shouted at constantly to stay in position.

Got a bit of pace and height, but I generally miss most headers I attempt.

I think "play" is too strong a word. "Occupy" might be closer to the truth. And it was centre-back with forays to the right and defensive midfield area.

Wandering around I think it's best described as.

:o