Sheff Utd

sweetleftpeg

In a final blow to me after a fantastic week at the club, the ticket office have sent me a ticket for Sheff Utd away on Saturday but turned down my mates as they haven't got enough points. :o Comical man. So, is anyone going down this Saturday who'd like a bossom buddy? I've got two optionsa really, go on the Back Page bus by myself, try yo get someone to sell a ticket to me for my mate, or sell mine on. So, anyone going?

The bloke who put a ticket in for me phoned about 8am this morning (before the post comes) to say he's off to Dublin until Thursday, no ticket has arrived yet but he'll call when he's back to tell me if its on his mat. What an arse on!

I would sell it on, Dave. The only thing that would have been remotely worth travelling down to Sheffield for is the craic with your mates. Now that's gone, you've basically got a shit football match and a round trip on a coach to look forward to.

Rat's cocks. My ticket came through this morning.

Anyway SLP, I'm going with Mrs Rents and I could probably give you a lift down if you like, but not back (staying overnight, might be a bit much having you kip on the hotel floor :o). Or I could meet you for a drink there or whatever.

Anyone else going? Obviously the way we're playing it'll probably be shit but there will probably be a decent atmosphere until the first goal goes in!

The bloke who put a ticket in for me phoned about 8am this morning (before the post comes) to say he's off to Dublin until Thursday, no ticket has arrived yet but he'll call when he's back to tell me if its on his mat. What an arse on!

If he rings the box office and tells them his membership number they will let him know if he got a ticket.

If he rings the box office and tells them his membership number they will let him know if he got a ticket.

Too late now, he's long gone.

I was asleep when he called or i'd have asked him. No idea what his number is like.

You'll probably have a better time going round Meadowhall than watching the game tbh

I read that as Meadowell and was agreeing with you :o

I did as well and i agreed with him! :o

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Fuck it, I'm going. Going to drive down. Erm..anyone know the best place to park?

To be honest you might be best off parking at Meadowhall and getting the tram in. All around the ground is just street parking so you'll have to be early to get a space. Car parks in the city centre are like gold-dust, theres literally a couple of multi-stories but with it being a Saturday they're bound to be busy anyway.

I'm parking at my house and walking down, feel free :o

Fuck it, I'm going. Going to drive down. Erm..anyone know the best place to park?

To be honest you might be best off parking at Meadowhall and getting the tram in. All around the ground is just street parking so you'll have to be early to get a space. Car parks in the city centre are like gold-dust, theres literally a couple of multi-stories but with it being a Saturday they're bound to be busy anyway.

Aye, I've done the Meadowhall parking and tram in for Sheff Wed before. Do the same again I reckon. Must be fucking mad.

Aye, I've done the Meadowhall parking and tram in for Sheff Wed before. Do the same again I reckon. Must be fucking mad.

Get off at Granville Road/Sheffield College and its about 5 mins walk from there. Will take about 20 minutes from Meadowhall though, £2.80 return. Bargain :o

In a final blow to me after a fantastic week at the club, the ticket office have sent me a ticket for Sheff Utd away on Saturday but turned down my mates as they haven't got enough points. :o Comical man. So, is anyone going down this Saturday who'd like a bossom buddy? I've got two optionsa really, go on the Back Page bus by myself, try yo get someone to sell a ticket to me for my mate, or sell mine on. So, anyone going?

I've got a ticket you can buy if you're interested..

PM on its way to you Paul

Damn you Gram and your quickness! Typical, I actually went off to do some work and I've probably missed out! This was MY request damn it! :o

Damn you Gram and your quickness! Typical, I actually went off to do some work and I've probably missed out! This was MY request damn it! :o

:lol: I checked to see if I had your mobile as well cos I was gonna text and tell you in case you were on your way home. The gods were working against you! :icon_lol:

I reckon gram should become a pariah on here unless he gives the ticket up. :o This is like him knowing you've fancied a lass for ages and ages, but she was going out with someone, then he randomly bumps into her and she says she's single, and instead of telling you he immediately asks her out. Then turns up at your house snogging her! :o