Guillemme Balague.

Optimistic Nut

He talks rubbish a lot of the time mate. Was convinced Benitez wasn't on his way to Anfield 12 months ago and the same with Morientes. Very hit and miss journalist but gets a lot of press coverage because he speaks good english and talks as if Perez and co. tell him their exact transfer plans every night over dinner.

He talks rubbish a lot of the time mate. Was convinced Benitez wasn't on his way to Anfield 12 months ago and the same with Morientes. Very hit and miss journalist but gets a lot of press coverage because he speaks good english and talks as if Perez and co. tell him their exact transfer plans every night over dinner.

24430[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more.

Same goes for that arsehole on Talksport - the Italian who's name escapes me right now.

24430[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more.

Same goes for that arsehole on Talksport - the Italian who's name escapes me right now.

24467[/snapback]

Gabrielle Marcotti, Italian bloke with an American accent and a particular dislike for us.

Ruud Gullit was never wrong apparantly :fuk:

Gabrielle Marcotti is the best football journalist in the world tbh.

(Apart from Alan Oliver)

Edited by Sima

24430[/snapback]

He does have his upside, though. We should always be thankful to him for reminding us of the plight his good friend Marcelino went through in his time at our club. It could've been amputated, you know.

24430[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more.

24467[/snapback]

Gabrielle Marcotti, Italian bloke with an American accent and a particular dislike for us.

Ruud Gullit was never wrong apparantly :lol:

24478[/snapback]

Aye, sorry Sima, but the bloke is a twat with some sort of agenda with us. Another journalist who thinks the EPL consists of Chelsea, Arsenal, Manure and some other teams.

EDIT: Bollocks, were you being sarcastic? :lol:

Edited by sweetleftpeg

guillemme balague is the spanish alan oliver and as Oliver can never say anything bad about geordies balague will always side with the spaniard (marcelino anyone?).

he said re the luque deal, when it looked to have fallen through, that all the blame was 100% down to Fat Freddy. now shepherd might have been tight in the anelka and boamorte negotiations but the Deportivo chairman has a global and well-earned reputation for being a complete arse when it comes to transfers.

he's nothing more than a hanger on, god knows how he got the job for skysports.

I can't stand to listen to Marcotti.  He's so up his own arse and full of shite it's not even funny.

26501[/snapback]

Agreed, Marcotti is far worse than Balague.

(Apart from Alan Oliver)

24922[/snapback]

Marcotti is a total cock, he is without doubt the most biased journalist on the planet, if ever you have heard him on talksport the man is a bigot, he cannot debate, he simply shouts down anyone that dares to disagree with him, if its not Italian he's not interested.

The best thing he did was Di Canio's biography which I admit is a brilliant book.

(Apart from Alan Oliver)

24922[/snapback]

Marcotti is a total cock, he is without doubt the most biased journalist on the planet, if ever you have heard him on talksport the man is a bigot, he cannot debate, he simply shouts down anyone that dares to disagree with him, if its not Italian he's not interested.

The best thing he did was Di Canio's biography which I admit is a brilliant book.

26506[/snapback]

Talksport seem to go in for that confrontational phone in bollocks quite a lot. I'm sure some people find it entertaining, but I just find it boring.

(Apart from Alan Oliver)

24922[/snapback]

26506[/snapback]

Talksport seem to go in for that confrontational phone in bollocks quite a lot. I'm sure some people find it entertaining, but I just find it boring.

26508[/snapback]

Adrian Durham's the one for that. He starts the show with a preposterous statement clearly designed for no other reason than to be controversial and wind people up, and then gets a load of cretins ringing in trying to argue with him.

(Apart from Alan Oliver)

24922[/snapback]

26506[/snapback]

26508[/snapback]

Adrian Durham's the one for that. He starts the show with a preposterous statement clearly designed for no other reason than to be controversial and wind people up, and then gets a load of cretins ringing in trying to argue with him.

26517[/snapback]

Totally agree, its not debate, its just contradiction ! :lol:

I remember when Marcotti said we'd be fucked if Given went as Harper is 'woefully bad.' I mean, Given is better than Harper but woefully bad? Just goes to show that he only watches the alleged big three and then whoever is playing them that week.

He's an arrogant Sky TV placca football fan who is interested in how the big clubs are doing and no-one else, which imo makes his knowledge of football shite (which he's demonstrated on several occasions)

Glad I'm not the only one who's piss is boiled by this overpaid bafoon.

Edited by sweetleftpeg