Tonights Champions League

khay

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great goal by Silva. And Scholes really does frustrate me… Why can’t he learn? We see this to often from him in the Premiership and most of the time he gets away with it. Idiot.

watching the news like it was pretty shocking. Police hitting fans 6,7,8 times on the floor when they were lying unconcious. Whilst 10feet away on the other side of the fence the roma fans are still going crackers, hoying stuff, kicking the fence down yet the police didnt give them a second glance.

It was shocking like, Doesnt matter who the fans are.

The Brutality on display was horrible,

Some 60/70 year old man was getting twatted man,

All out of hand like .....

It was shocking like, Doesnt matter who the fans are.

The Brutality on display was horrible,

Some 60/70 year old man was getting twatted man,

All out of hand like .....

The Italian police are a bit OTT (compared to other European forces) and certainly do tend to hammer foreign fans and leave their own alone (which is unbelievable really, more that they repeatedly get away with it), but having said that if you've not seen police acting like that before, even in this country (although ours tend to be some of the least brutal around - which I think can and has got the British into trouble abroad as we probably don't expect them to act like SS and react badly when they do) you've led a sheltered life tbh. :lol:

Despite the fact some of the actions of the Police were shocking folk are forgetting that Man Utd fans were stupid enough to rise to the bait of the Roma fans as well, don't forget that before letting our pre-judgmental views of all things Italian get in the way.

Despite the fact some of the actions of the Police were shocking folk are forgetting that Man Utd fans were stupid enough to rise to the bait of the Roma fans as well, don't forget that before letting our pre-judgmental views of all things Italian get in the way.

Agreed, I still like pizza.

One of my mates has gone to Roma for the game. :lol:

Hope your mate got back unscathed, Cath.

Mate of mine needed 16 stitches after being slashed on the arm by some **** riding past on a scooter on the way to the ground but back home this morning. Rest all unscathed fortunately.

Aye, they seem to have got a fair bit of stick for standing up for themselves there.

No different to any other club mate, some of them will have gone there looking for it. Unfortunately it's usually the ones that are not that end up getting hurt. They are the easier targets.

Now Spurs...

While the spurs fans are rightly saying again the police were heavy handed, its seems it kicked off after the penalty was awarded and the fans reacted to it. Havent read the full story on it yet like.

Edit: Here you go

Edited by JawD