Geordies

bobbyshinton

Do you non Geordies, who follow the Geordie team wish you were a Geordie?

Does it piss you off when commentators refer to us as the Geordie crowd?

Just wondering. I believe anyone can follow NUFC.

don't let thenorthumbrian hear you say that, he'll expel you across the border!

I can't really claim to be a Geordie, born and lived in Northumberland all my formative years. Don't think that makes me any less a Newcastle Fan than someone born on the steps of St James' though.

Being a Geordie aint necessarily connected to being a nufc fan though. Though I agree it dont matter if you wernt born on the centre circle at St James' it doesnt make you less of a fan.

There are times I wish I lived in Newcastle, in terms of getting games, seeing friends etc, but on the whole I don't wish that I'd been born a Geordie, nor does it piss me off when Newcastle fans are labeled as such.

Born in Durham Tbh, But straight after birth i was taken to the freeman hospital for a heart operation, i think i even died for a bit :lol:

Durham is kinda 50/50 i reckon like,

Never the less my entire family are Nufc fans..

And i reckon some Geordie Cliche's are best avoided tbh

Much like Jimbo part of me would like to be closer to friends and not have an 8 hour round trip to the matches every other week but living out next to Loch Lomond is a beautiful place to stay and would much rather be here than in a city.

I do have some family ties with the North East (rather distand now though) and having lived in the centre of Newcastle for 6 months, I sometimes wish I could be there, I also love where I live, but wanting the best of both worlds is only natural I suppose.

Got a Geordie family, but i'm born and raised in Teesside. Nothing I can do about it like, i'm proud of my roots and wouldn't change them. People say I should be a Boro fan, but to be honest I had little choice in the matter as a child. My brother is a Boro fan, but I think he just did that as a kid to purposely piss my Dad off. :lol:

Doesn't piss me off though, just one of those things. Doesn't make you less of a fan, I agree.

Much like Jimbo part of me would like to be closer to friends and not have an 8 hour round trip to the matches every other week but living out next to Loch Lomond is a beautiful place to stay and would much rather be here than in a city.

You could live in Northumberland. Beautiful.

It's a lovely place, been up that neck of the woods a few times and would highly recommend it ( apart from the mozzies tho, pesky blighters :lol: )

It's a lovely place, been up that neck of the woods a few times and would highly recommend it ( apart from the mozzies tho, pesky blighters :lol: )

Mozzies?

Midges maybe, but I doubt the "mozzies" were bad.

Mozzies?

:razz: that's what I meant ...soz

It's a lovely place, been up that neck of the woods a few times and would highly recommend it ( apart from the mozzies tho, pesky blighters :razz: )

Mozzies?

:) that's what I meant ...soz

Thought so :lol:

The dreaded Midge!

It's a lovely place, been up that neck of the woods a few times and would highly recommend it ( apart from the mozzies tho, pesky blighters :) )

Mozzies?

:D that's what I meant ...soz

Thought so :razz:

The dreaded Midge!

:lol: I couldn't remember how to spell it so thought fuck it I'll put mozzie instead :D

Hope to be up that way in a few weeks time, wor sis lives in Hamilton so am going up for a weekend.

It's a lovely place, been up that neck of the woods a few times and would highly recommend it ( apart from the mozzies tho, pesky blighters :icon_lol: )

Mozzies?

:blush: that's what I meant ...soz

Thought so :icon_lol:

The dreaded Midge!

Ure?

It's a lovely place, been up that neck of the woods a few times and would highly recommend it ( apart from the mozzies tho, pesky blighters :icon_lol: )

Mozzies?

:blush: that's what I meant ...soz

Thought so :icon_lol:

The dreaded Midge!

Ure?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Vienettaaaaaaa........

Vienetta_Ice_Cream__5331705.jpg

I get irritated when people suggest that I'm less of a fan or am not entitled to my opinion on players/issues since I'm not from Newcastle (or England for that matter.)

But no, I've never wished to be a geordie nor been irritated by commentators calling the crowd 'the geordie crowd.'

I get irritated when people suggest that I'm less of a fan or am not entitled to my opinion on players/issues since I'm not from Newcastle (or England for that matter.)

I don't. Have never felt the need to justify anything to anyone as to why i support newcastle tbh..

I don't. Have never felt the need to justify anything to anyone as to why i support newcastle tbh..

:icon_lol: