Sheff Utd Vs Newcastle United Official match thread

Jimbo

Has anyone seen a post match interview by Roeder yet?

Nope, other than "I resign" there is nothing I want to hear the bloke say.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

More about injuries! :icon_lol:

Now that we've got them fit again he's saying it'll take 2-3 months until they're back to form.

To be fair, that's exactly what's happened with Duff. Also, Roeder didn't say 2-3 months. He said 'a few games.'

Edited by Patrokles

"If people are honest with themselves they did not expect that to happen today.

"I believe it was only inside our dressing room that we believed we could come here and win.

"People have looked at us and thought, at times away from home, we're not hard enough. That gave them the motivation to come out fighting."

Now that we've got them fit again he's saying it'll take 2-3 months until they're back to form.

To be fair, that's exactly what's happened with Duff. Also, Roeder didn't say 2-3 months. He said 'a few games.'

Why don't you fuck off with your support of Roeder just because no one else is, you just love being an individual.

I love the way he says injuries aren't an excuse and then spends half the interview talking about them. And Duff was playing shite before any injury.

Why don't you fuck off with your support of Roeder just because no one else is, you just love being an individual.

I love the way he says injuries aren't an excuse and then spends half the interview talking about them. And Duff was playing shite before any injury.

He's not showing support. He's merely stating facts.

I think you'll find that they're facts that support Roeder and make a mockery of my post, it won't be tolerated.

More about injuries! <_<

:icon_lol::icon_lol::blush:

Guest Patrokles

I think you'll find that they're facts that support Roeder and make a mockery of my post, it won't be tolerated.

You're, errrr, admitting that they're facts, and that I made your post look stupid, then? :icon_lol:

Temper, temper.

Edited by Patrokles

"If people are honest with themselves they did not expect that to happen today.

"I believe it was only inside our dressing room that we believed we could come here and win.

"People have looked at us and thought, at times away from home, we're not hard enough. That gave them the motivation to come out fighting."

he's true there like, i expected our bunch of gutless wonders to roll over and die today

200704071671344003ml009dt4.jpg

Black fella definitely has the bigger knob there like. Taylor doesnt appear have one :icon_lol:

You're supporting slavery based racism with comments like that you know. :blush:

Although it does appear that Talyor is in fact a woman. :icon_lol:

Sibierski's miss was fucking ridiculous.

It was typical of alot of modern footballers who for some unknown reason smack it for the top corner when a calmly placed low shot will be an easy goal, its really fucking annoying!

Fair play to Martins for his efforts before Sib missed though.

And fair play to Parker for backing Martins and getting after Stead for the foul as there's not much of our players fightng for each other and they often just leave each other alone when anything happens. Obviously if he'd done something stupid and got sent off he'd deserve a bollocking, but for me its about time we saw teammates backing each other.

Sibierski's miss was fucking ridiculous.

It was typical of alot of modern footballers who for some unknown reason smack it for the top corner when a calmly placed low shot will be an easy goal, its really fucking annoying!

Fair play to Martins for his efforts before Sib missed though.

And fair play to Parker for backing Martins and getting after Stead for the foul as there's not much of our players fightng for each other and they often just leave each other alone when anything happens. Obviously if he'd done something stupid and got sent off he'd deserve a bollocking, but for me its about time we saw teammates backing each other.

Agree with all of that. :icon_lol:

The way Martins took his goal reminded me of Paul Scholes in the way he had to adjust his body to keep the ball down, great finish.

You're, errrr, admitting that they're facts, and that I made your post look stupid, then? :icon_lol:

Temper, temper.

My comment about 2-3 months was indeed factually incorrect which I have admitted,

Still doesn't excuse your defence of Roeder which you use to give yourself a reputation as the only Roeder supporter on the board.

Much better that, I'm not surprised to see Warnock was delighted with the referee seeing as he allowed them to kick the shit out of us for 90 minutes. Did well not to get sucked into the kicking match that Sheff Utd seemed to want to start. I thought Parker was excellent yesterday, he was everywhere and I feared the worst when he came off. Nowt scrappy about either goal either, the only scrappy goal was theirs!

Much better that, I'm not surprised to see Warnock was delighted with the referee seeing as he allowed them to kick the shit out of us for 90 minutes. Did well not to get sucked into the kicking match that Sheff Utd seemed to want to start. I thought Parker was excellent yesterday, he was everywhere and I feared the worst when he came off. Nowt scrappy about either goal either, the only scrappy goal was theirs!

Seeing how Warnock described them and then seeing the clips I can only conclude he was mistakingly watching a different game. :icon_lol: