Orange/Sky Broadband

khay

Was thinking of getting myself a new phone and also will be moving into a new flat in the summer time so would be getting broadband again. With pay monthly deals over 30pound you get free internet. (However for the unlimited its an extra £5 and you get some extra calls). So was just wondering if any one has it and if they would recommend it?

Secondly does anyone use Sky broadband as was also of thinking of getting myself a sky+ plus box by the end of the year and was wondering if anyone would recommended their broadband service?

And for both does anyone know if there will be any problems in connecting a PS3 or a Xbox 360 to the internet with them?

Thanks for any help!

I've got Sky Broadband.

It's bloody brilliant! Fine for X-Box 360 like. Free wireless modem too. I got my subscription free for a year, cos I've been a legendary customer for years!

Edited by NewcastleRocker

Cool, thanks. That's the first choice at the moment just decided its time to move on to a contract phone, if only for the reason i get a new phone every year. :icon_lol:

A mate of mine has been without broadband for the last 6 weeks because Orange can't figure out what's wrong with his connection and keeps being bounced between Orange and BT so I don't think he'd recommend them.