Things you miss when not in the Toon

Holden McGroin

I'm gonna twist this thread a little

Now don't get me started on how much I miss Hamburg or I'll really be in a foul mood. :D

We should meet up and drown our collective sorrows with a J2O or three. Pencil in the Chelsea game the weekend after next if you're around - it's televised and should bring with it sufficient misery to distract us. And that's just the joy of having to watch it in a Cockney pub.

We should meet up and drown our collective sorrows with a J2O or three. Pencil in the Chelsea game the weekend after next if you're around - it's televised and should bring with it sufficient misery to distract us. And that's just the joy of having to watch it in a Cockney pub.

I'm in. As long as we can watch it in a Chelsea pub and wear our Toon shirts while singing about Lampard being a fairy. What do you say? :D

But seriously Martin, Bond St pub sound good? Meet you there at 1pm?

Now that's what I call advance planning. Giving yourself plenty of time to chicken out again? :D

Sounds grand though. First round of white wine spritzers is on me.

But seriously Martin, Bond St pub sound good? Meet you there at 1pm?

Now that's what I call advance planning. Giving yourself plenty of time to chicken out again? :panic:

Sounds grand though. First round of white wine spritzers is on me.

If it's planned out I'll be less likely to be a retard and forget. :D

And hey! You're the gay one, not me. :icon_lol: All jokes about what I (can't) drink are to be left out. :(

You've been home and didn't tell me? Shattered.

:D

Because the pain of leaving you again would be too much to handle. :panic:

What are you doing with yourself these days anyway?

Oh, and Dave Hughes is still an annoying little cunt. Saw him live tonight and the second half of his show he mentioned that he was rich now about six times. That and he name dropped all of his friends and honestly didn't know where the hell his show was going. There were periods that he honestly said out loud that he was talking crap and he didn't know what to say. Stephen K Amos though was awesome, saw him later in the night and he put all those negative feelings to death. My face was in pain from laughing so hard. I love the Comedy Festival.

You've been home and didn't tell me? Shattered.

:D

Because the pain of leaving you again would be too much to handle. :panic:

What are you doing with yourself these days anyway?

Oh, and Dave Hughes is still an annoying little cunt. Saw him live tonight and the second half of his show he mentioned that he was rich now about six times. That and he name dropped all of his friends and honestly didn't know where the hell his show was going. There were periods that he honestly said out loud that he was talking crap and he didn't know what to say. Stephen K Amos though was awesome, saw him later in the night and he put all those negative feelings to death. My face was in pain from laughing so hard. I love the Comedy Festival.

At the moment I'm working three jobs trying to get enough money together to go over to Europe and America (I went to Japan last year) for a year or so, and then when I get home again I'll go into the police. It's all planned out nicely.

I'm going to a few comedy festival shows, can't wait. Although I make an effort to avoid Dave Hughes like the plague. The guy is an absolute twat. So is Peter Helliar. In fact all of the "popular" so-called "comedians" are shit.