Jenas having medical at Spurs now

BlueStar

According to SSN, spurs have agreed a fee of £8 - £9 million. Same reporter outside St James who's been saying he's spoken to Shepherd this morning, and that there is absolutely no one year get out clause for Owen. I like this guy.

Edited by BlueStar

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's now interviewing 2 geordie lads who are either knackered cos it's 8am or have seriously been hitting the bong befor turning up. They also look like they're about to do a runner with the guys signed owen shirt.

Look at these pair of fucking morons

"What people have got to remember is we got to the Semis of both the UEFA and FA Cup last season"

NO WE DIDN'T YOU MONGS!

He's now interviewing 2 geordie lads who are either knackered cos it's 8am or have seriously been hitting the bong befor turning up.  They also look like they're about to do a runner with the guys signed owen shirt.

24072[/snapback]

"i phoned in sick at ma work to come here"

Hope his boss is watching, stupid bugger... :fuk:

Fingers crossed. I can see a lot of transfers happening through the day. I love watchin SSN on dealine day :fuk:

This transfer is blatantly recouping some of the money straight away, so don't expect more players to come in (even Solano)

Edited by Sima

Notice Sky are picking the thickest as well :fuk:

Most of them don't look like they can string a sentence together apart from a custodial one.

Most of them don't look like they can string a sentence together apart from a custodial one.

24173[/snapback]

Sky always appear to do this though whenever they come anywhere near a 5 mile radius of SJP

24173[/snapback]

Sky always appear to do this though whenever they come anywhere near a 5 mile radius of SJP

24174[/snapback]

Haven't you all thought about the fact that most sane people don't want to appear on television for fear of actually looking stooopid, so that leaves them the the non thinkers.

Not neccesarily. When they go to places like OT they seem to have decent fans there with decent opinions. Neanderthals only seem to hang around SJP it seems.

I was willing to give him more time, believing the hype about him having a good attitude, but going to Spurs really shows his true colours.

Arsenal would be excusable but how can he claim a Spurs as footballing reasons? He's being a spoilt little brat who wants to play with his mates in London.

Seems all about the bling.

Will anyone notice he's gone against Fulham? Nope. I'd rather have Clarky out there, we're robbing Spurs for £9m.

I've haven't seen so much overated hype for an England midfielder since Jamie Redknapp. Au revoir.