Peep Show Series Four

manc-mag

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fancy Sophie. :D

:lol:

"Look at that arse! Is that the best arse you could have? Has she got a supermodels arse? Admit it Mark, she's got a fat arse!"

Best TV Character EVER! :D

I fancy Sophie. :D

Not Nancy or Big Suse? Sophie. :lol:

Big Suse hands down tbf.

The only negative I can see about her is that she's Claudia Winkleman's half-sister. Jwtbh. Has anyone heard her currently being paid handsomely to suck all of the humour out of Dara O Brien's Radio 2 show?

Just reliving some classic moments now such as Jeremy telling that homeless bloke "beggars can't be choosers." :D

:D

That episode where theyre in the park stalking Jeff and Sophie and the TV cameras are there doing a feature on anti social behaviour:

"There were three types of crisps!"

PS.....I only worked out recently that Jeff is Ray Von out of Phoenix Nights. :lol:

Not expecting too much tonight as they've got better as the series have gone on. There's always that nagging feeling when most shows go past 2 or 3 series that it just might be that one series too far. Fingers crossed it won't have happened here.

Just reliving some classic moments now such as Jeremy telling that homeless bloke "beggars can't be choosers." :D

That episode where theyre in the park stalking Jeff and Sophie and the TV cameras are there doing a feature on anti social behaviour:

PS.....I only worked out recently that Jeff is Ray Von out of Phoenix Nights. :lol:

:rolleyes:

"It's not even a proper cocktail"

"I eat frozen chips from the bag."

:)

That episode as well when Alan from Phoenix Nights makes an appearance as Darryl the racist is another classic especially Superhans appearance.

"Cover Mark cover, just a couple of mates playing a friendly game of baseball."

:(

Never seen it. Worth watching then?

Yes it is but you also need to get the older series' Renton me boy as they are superb. Series 1 episode 4 when we first meet The Johnson is probably my favourite episode of comedy of all time.

If not just for Mark's Gary Neville tash.

markhx3.jpg

Not expecting too much tonight as they've got better as the series have gone on. There's always that nagging feeling when most shows go past 2 or 3 series that it just might be that one series too far. Fingers crossed it won't have happened here.

I dunno....Last of the Summer Wine is still as fresh as ever. :lol:

Yeah I had my reservations too. Also the end of three might have been the perfect ending as Mark got what he always wanted only to realise he didnt want it anymore-with the question mark over whether he'd have the balls to do anything about it or just accept his fate.

Don't like to over analyse comedy too much tho....it's either funny or it aint tbf and we shall see.

Yes it is but you also need to get the older series' Renton me boy as they are superb. Series 1 episode 4 when we first meet The Johnson is probably my favourite episode of comedy of all time.

markhx3.jpg

Quality that in the sushi bar. Jez playing it cool.....

markhx3.jpg

Quality that in the sushi bar. Jez playing it cool.....

"You love ME and not THE BUSINESS."

:drinks:

That episode as well when Alan from Phoenix Nights makes an appearance as Darryl the racist is another classic especially Superhans appearance.

Gog wanting more Cor Anglais! :rolleyes:

Mark after being asked for more money of Jez: That's not the favour?

Gog wanting more Cor Anglais! :rolleyes:

Mark after being asked for more money of Jez: That's not the favour?

"Hi there it's Mark here an old friend of Gog's. He thinks were trying to kill him here as he's never had Sushi before, it's supposed to taste like that." :drinks:

Quality.

Could exhaust the bandwidth on this just quoting all day. Must be tedious as owt for anyone else reading the thread tho! :D

Renton.....I'd really recommend it, but as 2Tugs says, well advised to brush up on series 1-3 first. If you've got Virgin it's all free on demand anyway.

I fancy Sophie. :lol:

She played a naturist in that shite Brit flick Confetti if that floats your boat, only problem is you'll have to look at Robert Webb's ginger bollocks at the same time.

Ive got series 1-3 on DVD, it's fucking class i love it :lol:

Rewatched them recently in readiness. :D

Looking forward to the new series like. Just hope it doesn't do what so many other decent shows do and start going shite.