Peep Show Series Four

manc-mag

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still great but this should definitely be the last series. It's starting to slip.

Series 5 has already been commissioned.

I agree it doesn't seem as brilliant as it once was, shame.

I think people are looking for faults in it because they're expecting it to slip hence the reason it doesn't seem as good. I know i've been sitting there for the first 5-10 minutes of an episode getting worried if I haven't had a belly laugh but toward the end of this episode especially I thought it was really funny.

You might be right actually.

4 on Demand were advertising it as free.

Tried that before, error message said something about my IP smelling of garlic. Managed to get a torrent, amazing how quickly you can get them now!

I always loved Big Suze. She was in Harry Enfield (which is shite btw) this week and she was gorgeous....but in this weeks episode she was the most annoying bitch I've ever seen. That voice just grated on me. And Johnson seemed to be over egging the pudding somewhat as well.

David Mitchell is still as good as ever though, and as long as he's this hilarious the show should continue. His James Bond neutrality was perfect.

but in this weeks episode she was the most annoying bitch I've ever seen. That voice just grated on me. And Johnson seemed to be over egging the pudding somewhat as well.

Defenitely. Bit of a shame really.

Nancy is so much fitter than Big Suze. FACT.

Yep, that's what I said...

There were no words that I could have added to that statement so I was just agreeing with you.