Disgrace

smoggeordie

:lol:

Bet they fill the fucker for the final like :)

They shouldnt let them. They should give them an abolutely fucking bullshit allocation, and see how the fuckers like that.

Chelsea really fuck me off when it comes to stuff like this. Having a moan about travelling to Manchester from London is bad on any day, but after this weekends events and the shit some of our lot went to getting to Portsmouth (Shameless plug of my article here) only to see the drivvel we did it's got to me even more.

Those horrible bastards don't have a clue how lucky they are. Kent - London for the final will be a hell of a hike, but they'll pull through I'm sure. :P

Edited by WubbleUC

Chelsea fans were whinging about the distance. Anyone else remember back to 1999 when we travelled to play Chelsea in an FA Cup semi final in....London.

Tbf though, I doubt many Chelsea 'fans' remember that far back.

If by any miracle we actually get to a semi in the next 10 years then of course us (or the Boro or Mackems or any other Northern team) will be travelling to Wembley as they need the money to finance the stadium.

If by any miracle we actually get to a semi in the next 10 years then of course us (or the Boro or Mackems or any other Northern team) will be travelling to Wembley as they need the money to finance the stadium.

Iirc it's the next 25 years for the reason you give.

Iirc it's the next 25 years for the reason you give.

25 years before we get to a semi? Optimistic.

Pathetic that like, travel issues is not an excuse, it's only London to Manchester ffs.

I dont see the problem either like,

The Man U fans make that trip nearly every couple of weeks to get to home games :lol: