Boss keeps up probe

Scottish Mag

For some reason, the only mental image I ever get of Clark now is when they interviewed him for local tele on top of the bus when we won the second division. He was swigging from a bottle of wine, could hardly focus, and slurred something like 'grrrreatestdayofmelifelike'

First Divison :lol:

For some reason, the only mental image I ever get of Clark now is when they interviewed him for local tele on top of the bus when we won the second division. He was swigging from a bottle of wine, could hardly focus, and slurred something like 'grrrreatestdayofmelifelike'

First Divison :lol:

Second Division old money, pedant!

Clarky's about as sharp as marble. It sends shudders down my spine to think of the role he's in now never mind ending up in a management position.

I wonder who does the bookie run now that Terry Mac has found himself in that role?

Edited by Wacky Jnr

So Roeder wants to single out certain people and criticise them for failing to do their job properly? If thats the way he wants to be I hope Fat Freddy gets him into the office this morning and tells him a few truths about the shit job that he is doing...

Hypocritical bastard..

Well, he should work on his motivation skills if he wants happy people around him. Just blaming everyone but himself won't help...

Too fukin right is that not his job !!..to motivate the players ? ...we,ve never had anyone since KK that could motivate the squad.. I said this years ago we either have the wrong personnel or the manager cant motivate what he,s got.

I remember seeing clips of that like and him spitting on something along the lines of "Amhelneedoon!" To this day I still don't know what he's said.

I really miss Dean Saunders and his shuttle runs in the pre-match warm up. Atleast you knew what you were getting with him.

Newcastles under-fire players can expect further recriminations upon their return to training this morning as an irate Glenn Roeder strives to eradicate the failings that have wrecked his Intertoto Cup ambitions.
:ok:

So this is what it comes to - we fail to win the UEFA Cup, but the next target after that is to qualify for the InterToto Cup which we won't do now. Fear not, we'll still avoid relegation if it's any consolation.

Newcastles under-fire players can expect further recriminations upon their return to training this morning as an irate Glenn Roeder strives to eradicate the failings that have wrecked his Intertoto Cup ambitions.

So this is what it comes to - we fail to win the UEFA Cup, but the next target after that is to qualify for the InterToto Cup which we won't do now. Fear not, we'll still avoid relegation if it's any consolation.

What makes it even worse is that 7th gets UEFA this year too, so 8th must be Intertoto. Not even good enough to strive for 8th ffs.

Defending champions man, first British club to win it, etc etc..