Shepherd tonight

@yourservice

It doesn't matter if you miss it, he'll say the following;

'Glenn Roeder is our manager....haven't spoken to Sven...£300m investment for the future....next season will be superb...you'll be plesantly surprised...lots of gravy please, and I'll collect.'

It doesn't matter if you miss it, he'll say the following;

'Glenn Roeder is our manager....haven't spoken to Sven...£300m investment for the future....next season will be superb...you'll be plesantly surprised...lots of gravy please, and I'll collect.'

I'd be suprised if he even talks about that,would have stated before he goes on that he will only talk about the Owen situation imo

I don't know who's more annoying, that cock muncher Durham, or Shepherd. I'll stick it on on the way home and listen to Shepherd grunt and mumble his way through another interview.

Freddy Shepherd bingo - I've got "One thing you can never say about Newcastle United is that we're boring".

He's just gonna fight the FA and not let Newcastle be taken for a mug etc

Durham putting Freddy in the Bosman bracket of setting something new within football .

Unfortunately I only just saw this thread - that would have been my phrase for the Freddie Shepherd bingo: "We're not going be anyone's mugs any more." Yeah, right.

Just heard it on the radio before. He pronounces ridiculous "ridickleeyus". :ok:

"We haven't had a penny off the FA. Not a penny. It's ridickleeyus."

Not even an aspirin apparently.