Tooled up Yank goes on a killing spree at a University

Ketsbaia

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had the guy from the US Pro Gun Lobby on 5 Live. His views? That this proves why kids should be allowed to take guns into school, they would have been able to protect themselves and take him out earlier. :ok:

Had the guy from the US Pro Gun Lobby on 5 Live. His views? That this proves why kids should be allowed to take guns into school, they would have been able to protect themselves and take him out earlier. :ok:

is that serious? :jesuswept:

No doubt. These pro-gun idiots would have the university canteen like the OK Corrall if they could get away with it. Morons.

Why isn't Beslan on that page?

It was a different scenario I suppose. You're on about the Chechan (sp?) hostage thing, aye?

Yep, the pedant in me suggested it as it was a "school massacre" but it did have a more serious motive attached to it.

Yup, started quoting the constitution and saying it was every Amercians right to bear arms. According to him it wasn't a gun problem, it was a lack of guns problem.

Had the guy from the US Pro Gun Lobby on 5 Live. His views? That this proves why kids should be allowed to take guns into school, they would have been able to protect themselves and take him out earlier. :jesuswept:

Yup, started quoting the constitution and saying it was every Amercians right to bear arms. According to him it wasn't a gun problem, it was a lack of guns problem.

:ok: Although it isn't that surprising I suppose. It is the extreme view at one end of the scale as well. I doubt that many people (percentage-wise) agree.

doesn't the constitution go on to say every American has the right to bear arms as part of an organised militia? :jesuswept:

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I'm just waiting for the story about how he played on *insert computer game here* and used it to train himself on how to become such a good killer.

Yes, that's right lads it's GTA that's the problem, not the fact that these kids can get hold of guns.

It's not just any gun either like,

Its gonna have to be something fucking serious to kill 32 people,

Why cant they understand that if nobody has a gun nobody will get shot instead of just saying 'give everybody a gun!'

:ok:

I'm sure it's been said a million times before, but why not just make every bullet/shotgun shell cost $100?

sportsmen and hunters could still go wild in the woods, but you wouldn't have stupid american kids shooting up a school becfause their girlfriend dumped them.

I'm sure it's been said a million times before, but why not just make every bullet/shotgun shell cost $100?

sportsmen and hunters could still go wild in the woods, but you wouldn't have stupid american kids shooting up a school becfause their girlfriend dumped them.

Chris Rock does a routine about that. Mildly amusing, although I'm not a Chris Rock fan.

Why cant they understand that if nobody has a gun nobody will get shot instead of just saying 'give everybody a gun!'

Guns to them is like booze to us. Kills tons of people a year but we couldnt live without it.

Guns to them is like booze to us. Kills tons of people a year but we couldnt live without it.

that's a bit of a stretch mate, if the 30 odd thousand gun deaths were suicides I'd be more inclined to take that point.

As an outsider it seems the commonly used counter argument to gun restrictions, is "If they've got guns I want one" When that kind of narrow minded "logic" is so entrenched there's not much you can do to dissuade them. You'd need a succession of Liberal Presidents pushing an anti-gun agenda through a sypmathetic House of Representatives. But with Global politics becoming more marginalised that has no hope.

Chris Rock does a routine about that. Mildly amusing, although I'm not a Chris Rock fan.

that's where I saw it.

no, Chris Rock doesn't tickle my funny bone tbh,

he's a bit too angry black man for me [/Gemmil's racist influence]