Sailing

Toonraider

strangely enough I know how to sail and I love it, once skippered a 40 footer around the western Isles of Scotland, best 10 days of my life including the force 6 we got caught in :jesuswept: Never had the chance in the last few years but if you manage to get up this neck of the woods in it sign me up as a deck hand !!! :jesuswept:

As for names can I add my vote to Toontanic... :ok: class

I went sailing in Oz. One of the best experiences of my life. Would love to get into it a bit more.

Yeah I rekon it would be exhilarating once you could do it!! Did it take you long to learn?

I was taught from 16 onwards, I worked for a youth centre and used to do some outward bound stuff with delinquent kids and got into it again with them, used to take them sailing out of Roker harbour ( :jesuswept: yes I know) and would end up down South Shields on the beach in wetsuits, helped to restore an old one with a couple of friends and used to faff about in that quite a bit, absolutely brilliant time. Have not done it for a while but am now really wanting to get back into it with all this "jibe" talking :jesuswept: I only threw my deck wellies out last year when I had a clear out :jesuswept:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strangely enough I know how to sail and I love it, once skippered a 40 footer around the western Isles of Scotland, best 10 days of my life including the force 6 we got caught in :jesuswept: Never had the chance in the last few years but if you manage to get up this neck of the woods in it sign me up as a deck hand !!! :jesuswept:

I went sailing in Oz. One of the best experiences of my life. Would love to get into it a bit more.

Yeah I rekon it would be exhilarating once you could do it!! Did it take you long to learn?

I was taught from 16 onwards, I worked for a youth centre and used to do some outward bound stuff with delinquent kids and got into it again with them, used to take them sailing out of Roker harbour ( :jesuswept: yes I know) and would end up down South Shields on the beach in wetsuits, helped to restore an old one with a couple of friends and used to faff about in that quite a bit, absolutely brilliant time. Have not done it for a while but am now really wanting to get back into it with all this "jibe" talking :jesuswept: I only threw my deck wellies out last year when I had a clear out :jesuswept:

Radgi was blatently a delinquent kid.

Radgi was blatently a delinquent kid.

hoi, oh no I wasn't ....I took them away and supervised them...not the other way around, I was training to be a youth worker thank you very much :jesuswept:

You all seem to have done so much compared to me :jesuswept:

Wait till we get our boat Gina and have a weekend down here in Devon....we'll get you some new deck wellies! :jesuswept:

strangely enough I know how to sail and I love it, once skippered a 40 footer around the western Isles of Scotland, best 10 days of my life including the force 6 we got caught in <_< Never had the chance in the last few years but if you manage to get up this neck of the woods in it sign me up as a deck hand !!! :(

As for names can I add my vote to Toontanic... ;) class

I was taught from 16 onwards, I worked for a youth centre and used to do some outward bound stuff with delinquent kids and got into it again with them, used to take them sailing out of Roker harbour ( :( yes I know) and would end up down South Shields on the beach in wetsuits, helped to restore an old one with a couple of friends and used to faff about in that quite a bit, absolutely brilliant time. Have not done it for a while but am now really wanting to get back into it with all this "jibe" talking :shades: I only threw my deck wellies out last year when I had a clear out :(

You all seem to have done so much compared to me :(

Wait till we get our boat Gina and have a weekend down here in Devon....we'll get you some new deck wellies! <_<

your on !!! :(

strangely enough I know how to sail and I love it, once skippered a 40 footer around the western Isles of Scotland, best 10 days of my life including the force 6 we got caught in :shades: Never had the chance in the last few years but if you manage to get up this neck of the woods in it sign me up as a deck hand !!! :(

I was taught from 16 onwards, I worked for a youth centre and used to do some outward bound stuff with delinquent kids and got into it again with them, used to take them sailing out of Roker harbour ( :( yes I know) and would end up down South Shields on the beach in wetsuits, helped to restore an old one with a couple of friends and used to faff about in that quite a bit, absolutely brilliant time. Have not done it for a while but am now really wanting to get back into it with all this "jibe" talking :( I only threw my deck wellies out last year when I had a clear out :help:

Wait till we get our boat Gina and have a weekend down here in Devon....we'll get you some new deck wellies! <_<

*hums "What shall we do with a drunken sailor?"* <_<

strangely enough I know how to sail and I love it, once skippered a 40 footer around the western Isles of Scotland, best 10 days of my life including the force 6 we got caught in :( Never had the chance in the last few years but if you manage to get up this neck of the woods in it sign me up as a deck hand !!! :(

I was taught from 16 onwards, I worked for a youth centre and used to do some outward bound stuff with delinquent kids and got into it again with them, used to take them sailing out of Roker harbour ( :help: yes I know) and would end up down South Shields on the beach in wetsuits, helped to restore an old one with a couple of friends and used to faff about in that quite a bit, absolutely brilliant time. Have not done it for a while but am now really wanting to get back into it with all this "jibe" talking :( I only threw my deck wellies out last year when I had a clear out ;)

:shades: it is irresponsible and illegal to be in charge of transport on the high seas whilst intoxicated.....I would never do it !!!

strangely enough I know how to sail and I love it, once skippered a 40 footer around the western Isles of Scotland, best 10 days of my life including the force 6 we got caught in :( Never had the chance in the last few years but if you manage to get up this neck of the woods in it sign me up as a deck hand !!! :help:

I was taught from 16 onwards, I worked for a youth centre and used to do some outward bound stuff with delinquent kids and got into it again with them, used to take them sailing out of Roker harbour ( ;) yes I know) and would end up down South Shields on the beach in wetsuits, helped to restore an old one with a couple of friends and used to faff about in that quite a bit, absolutely brilliant time. Have not done it for a while but am now really wanting to get back into it with all this "jibe" talking :( I only threw my deck wellies out last year when I had a clear out :razz:

:shades: it is irresponsible and illegal to be in charge of transport on the high seas whilst intoxicated.....I would never do it !!!

You can't even be left in charge of a keyboard and a mouse ffs. I would hope you wouldn't. :(

strangely enough I know how to sail and I love it, once skippered a 40 footer around the western Isles of Scotland, best 10 days of my life including the force 6 we got caught in :( Never had the chance in the last few years but if you manage to get up this neck of the woods in it sign me up as a deck hand !!! :help:

I was taught from 16 onwards, I worked for a youth centre and used to do some outward bound stuff with delinquent kids and got into it again with them, used to take them sailing out of Roker harbour ( ;) yes I know) and would end up down South Shields on the beach in wetsuits, helped to restore an old one with a couple of friends and used to faff about in that quite a bit, absolutely brilliant time. Have not done it for a while but am now really wanting to get back into it with all this "jibe" talking :( I only threw my deck wellies out last year when I had a clear out :razz:

You can't even be left in charge of a keyboard and a mouse ffs. I would hope you wouldn't. :(

I'm in no danger of killing anyone with a keyboard and moose ffs !!!

Also as you lot are a very witty bunch I'd like your suggestions for a name for it. Something different (and I've already put forward Toonraider, Looneytoon or The Magpie with black and white sails, only to be told No Fucking way! :(:(

You'd better check if there isn't already an original yacht with that name... <_<

LOL ;)<_<

Mine would be the orignal and the best :shades:

Just like the original t00nraider on toontastic was best :(

Also as you lot are a very witty bunch I'd like your suggestions for a name for it. Something different (and I've already put forward Toonraider, Looneytoon or The Magpie with black and white sails, only to be told No Fucking way! :(:(

You'd better check if there isn't already an original yacht with that name... <_<

LOL ;)<_<

Mine would be the orignal and the best :shades:

Just like the original t00nraider on toontastic was best :(

Then go ask him to join back up, he's welcome to MY name!! :(